Fergie relates

an angel held me like a child

whore
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

imagine spending years on an album only to have it all leak

GMfDns5.gif

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

But like, wouldn't her team have time to think of ways to avoid this? C'mon how is it ALL going to leak so early? Most artists at least have a date and cover art set before leaks role in.

Sometimes there's DJ or people who worked with them or people in the business (such as radio people) who got early access to remix and review the album in advance, and most time this is how songs are leaked if not b yhackers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

kabirartfling

Madonna rebel heart teas. So sad, these kinda things ruin the surprise artist is packing.

Give your love to me

Aussie

I'm glad its not another overblown double-album with many fillers. I like Christina a lot, she has many classic, beautiful tracks. What concerns me is songs with titles like 'Masochist'. They often are try-hard, over-sexed tracks which isn't something Christina has had much of luck with the last few years. I'm hoping for more gems like her best tracks from Back to Basics, Stripped and beautiful ballads.

brit4ever

The era havn't even started and is already a mess........ :emma: Inb4 the era is now scraped due to the leaks and X6 is coming in 2022 :poot: 

LMSince2008
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

I'm hoping for more gems like her best tracks from Back to Basics, Stripped and beautiful ballads.

Yaaáass! Beautiful is always on my playlist. Such an empowering song!

#2018radioisours

Mirages

The real question is will it even affect her sales if it leaked, cause I feel like people are not even interested anymore.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

sipthistea

Take this with a grain of salt before you read this :laughga:

Some information has surfaced, and the album is apparently titled Liberation. The collabs include Anderson Paak, Demi Lovato, Ty Dolla Sign, 2Chainz and a TBD artist who is rumoured to be P!nk. 

"Sick Of Sitting" seems like a drag to The Voice :ladyhaha:

sipthistea

Maria :oprah:

Take My Hand, stay María, el cielito is not, ready for youuuuu

Guuuurl, where do you think you're goin'? 

Archived