💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Xtina new song leaked

HeartGold Sergio Holos

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Can some gentle soul send me a link of the whole song? 

Thanks a lot! BTW, from what i've heard, this song is really great, i can't wait to listen to Demi singing it <3 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

There's apparently a version that features Demi

The amount of screaming in this gonna blow everyone's eardrums

brit4ever

Omg, RCA is so bad at keeping their artist's projects in secret, they always have leaks :saladga: 

Opulence

BOP.

Love the low pitched man voice representing men in Hollywood/music industry.

So similar to Dangerous Woman, structure and beat

Inferno

Very Dangerous Woman-esque but with louder vocals. Not something I personally will sit and listen to on the daily but it sounds a lot less lame than Lotus and it has a shot at smashing in the current top 40 landscape so it works for me :madge:

Its a good sound for her. I don't think this is capable of becoming a hit though. She never transitioned into the digital/dance age; I fail to see how they expect her to transition into the streaming age when even people like Gaga are struggling. If she had done this kind of sound for all her albums post B2B, she'd have a solid following and would be a respected near legend able to tour and still get top 5 debut albums. I wonder if it's too late for her. I will definitely root for her, as I've always had a soft spot for her.

50 minutes ago, charliekelso said:

Can anyone send me please? :blush:

No, how about you buy it like everyone else

Inferno
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Its a good sound for her. I don't think this is capable of becoming a hit though. She never transitioned into the digital/dance age; I fail to see how they expect her to transition into the streaming age when even people like Gaga are struggling. If she had done this kind of sound for all her albums post B2B, she'd have a solid following and would be a respected near legend able to tour and still get top 5 debut albums. I wonder if it's too late for her. I will definitely root for her, as I've always had a soft spot for her.

I think with the right video and promotion it has a shot. Its mid-tempo, focused on vocals, and thats kind of what top 40 is about right now. solo she never transitioned but lest we not forget shes was on three top 10 singles within the digital/dance age (Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment, Say Something)

That being said this isn't particularly exciting or to my personal taste creatively but I wouldn't say its a miss as far as commercial potential goes. Its a better direction than Lotus imo

Archived