💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn’t Missy Elliott still didn’t receive the MTV vanguard award?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

I mean her videography is stunning.

How come someone like JT who has a pretty forgettable and average videography got it but not Missy Elliott???

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LateToCult

Well Missy Elliot is gonna have to wait one more year because 2018’s Vanguard Award belongs to Gags. :triggered:

Poissonche
47 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Well Missy Elliot is gonna have to wait one more year because 2018’s Vanguard Award belongs to Gags. :triggered:

The Chainsmokers are gonna win it before both of them :trollga:

DiscoHeaven23

Missy actually addressed this recently in a tweet and I believe she said something to the affect of MTV thinking she's not relevant enough to get it. 

TheRoof
32 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Missy actually addressed this recently in a tweet and I believe she said something to the affect of MTV thinking she's not relevant enough to get it. 

13 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

'cause MTV is trash :poot:

MPqrN9J.gif

Dunk96

Because MTV is trash and they'd rather name everyone else before an actual rap legend like Missy Elliott.

The Child
13 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Not relevant enough but she got everybody shook when she was a surprise guest for Katy’s Super Bowl show. :trollga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived