Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When and how should Ariana release her lead single?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Ariana Grande is obviously getting ready to release in the near future. When do u think she should drop her lead single?

I think she should release the lead single the Friday before the BMAs and release the m/v the same day. Then perform the song at the BMAsat Sunday and at The Voice's season finale that Tuesday.

Blade

I hope she releases it in April along with its video on the same day... I want a similar roll-out like in the ME era

Noah

10 Days before the Album release she should put out a timer on her website with a certain time for each city and a local TV Channel. On that day, There will be a 2h Docu about Manchester, how she coped and grew from it etc. and how it affected the new Album. When the Docu is almost over, we see the Music Video of the first Single, which is a tribute ballad. After the Documentary is over, the Album is available everywhere with many iTunes Banners etc. and the Lead Single Video is on YouTube. She reached her fans on a global level and the Docu makes them excited for the Album.

EDIT: More than 10 weeks between Single - Album is killing the anticipation. If she won't do my Idea (obviously) she should just put it out and then slowly do Promotion (TV + Talkshows) to gain momentum until the Album is out. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ryusei

Just somehow and soon lol I recently listened to all her albums again and once again realized how good all of them are.

Musery

Archived