Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Delicate MV Dance Rehearsals

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

She may not be promoting this album, but she's giving her best in her videos :firega::firega::firega:

I'm really SHOOK, I stan a Queen :giveup: She's amazing

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Ryusei

I was so shook when I saw her do a split lol I didn't think she was flexible at all. :firega:

Musery

corvus albus
1 minute ago, mikesoaa said:

did she really had to "rehearse" for that???

Going from the danceskills of a paralized rat to a normal person needs work :tongue:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

I wanna see you freestyle something better on the spot on set :neyde: There is only limited time on a set, everything needs to be planned and rehearsed. We all know she isn't a dancer and that this was obviously choreographed... idk what ur on about

Musery

The Bling
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Going from the danceskills of a paralized rat to a normal person needs work :tongue:

:selena: This

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

weed

aghhh the scene in the rain, my fave by far, it's so cute ahaha I love the dancing too, the hands in the air, jumping in the puddle, so casual and smooth splits :giveup: I wonder how I'd react pre-1989 telling myself I'd be a big Taylor stan :diane:

Contrapoints

I'll be frank, I think she needed to flop. Hence "my reputations never been worse"

Spoiler

(sidetone: I can't help but feel like she deliberately put that line in Delicate for damage control just in case she actually flopped lol).

Tbh I think she's realised reputation hasn't been as much of a hit as her other albums. She looks like she's accepted the fact and moved on because look at how much happier she is here, just dancing freely not really caring about anything.

Call it a reach but thats just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, mikesoaa said:

There’s a lot more to dance than just moving your body and copying moves, especially contemporary dance :triggered:

GoldenPonyboy

I don't know why she keeps trying to dance. it's just way too cringey. And she is also trying to get across that nice quirky girl next door attitude and I do not buy it at all. However, Delicate (without the video) is a total bop and probably my fave Taylor song ever. the fact that this song was put on the same album as LWYMMD is just :wtfga:

sipthistea

How long did she rehearse for this? 15 minutes before the video shoot? 

Archived