Fantastic Beasts; The Crimes Of Grindelwald

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High King
29 minutes ago, Mythos said:

First one was really terrible, and this one looks kinda better, but not supporting it anymore, after they decided not to portray Dumbledore as a gay person. 

They’re keeping the gay romance, they’re just not focusing on it in this movie specifically. He’s still gay, and his story with Grindewald might be explored in a later film, but his gayness isn’t the main focus of this movie, and it shouldn’t be. 

They’re still portraying him as a wizard who happens to be gay, but that aspect isn’t important in this movie. 

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Mythos said:

First one was really terrible, and this one looks kinda better, but not supporting it anymore, after they decided not to portray Dumbledore as a gay person. 

Not that it matters in this case. Dumbledore have never out of the closet til his death. If JKR never disclose that he is gay after the series finished, we will never know about it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mythos
20 minutes ago, High King said:

They’re keeping the gay romance, they’re just not focusing on it in this movie specifically. He’s still gay, and his story with Grindewald might be explored in a later film, but his gayness isn’t the main focus of this movie, and it shouldn’t be. 

They’re still portraying him as a wizard who happens to be gay, but that aspect isn’t important in this movie. 

No, his sexuality wont make it on screen at all, and that is the problem, not the focus, but pretending like he is not.

yASSsss

This looks so good. I wanna cry :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DeleteMyAccount

The Hogwarts scenes make me so happy!

1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Are they just not giving him a romantic storyline or did the writers/people involved explicitly say he's going to be straight?

Mythos
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The Hogwarts scenes make me so happy!

Are they just not giving him a romantic storyline or did the writers/people involved explicitly say he's going to be straight?

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/01/dumbledore-fantastic-beasts-explicitly-gay

"Director David Yates disappoints fans by saying that Dumbledore’s sexuality will not make it to screen—at least, “not explicitly”—in the upcoming film."

They are hiding it, for whatever reasons. Maybe they are afraid of China, and not getting that money.

swordstalker

They better explain why three people just APPARATED onto the Hogwarts grounds :grr: Because according to Hogwarts, A History, a book which I checked out weeks ago for a bit of light reading, you can't do that! I am confusion! EGGSBLAIN! 

Glittertinks

Definitely will watch this one, I've been too excited for too long for it, even though it made recently bad headlines... As there are 3 more movies I hope they will correct them tho. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, swordstalker said:

They better explain why three people just APPARATED onto the Hogwarts grounds :grr: Because according to Hogwarts, A History, a book which I checked out weeks ago for a bit of light reading, you can't do that! I am confusion! EGGSBLAIN! 

sksks same, maybe that time the protection wasn't in effect or something just like one of those apparition class on the 6th year

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusticeforVenus
1 hour ago, River said:

I don't really need a darker tone, I just feels that the movies are old and a reboot in 2018 can only improve them..

And I hate reboots, but with HP, it's just so needed..

Just imagine the quality of CGI of Beats in an HP movie..

No no no no no... All the new reboots are bullsht... I dont want a six pack Harry Potter and a HUGE BREAST Hermione.. Leave them alone and let them die... The piece of art theyve made doesnt need new technology, it needs better critics...

ryanripley

i really would like a HP tv show that does a far better job at telling the amazing stories than the movies do

i read the books back to back and watched the movies after each one and i just found myself annoyed at how much was cut out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived