life

Gaga in Malibu today

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagnetti

Christian's lookin like Joe more and more each day... There will be a time that even herself will mistake him for her father :air:

FameHookah
1 hour ago, justanothergay said:

I feel like 80% of what people think is Epione is just a very snatched contour :madge:

no, her natural face is GORGEOUS cute and youthful, epione freezes her face with botox and her lips end up looking very fake and it ages her like 20 years, no joke :X i still dont get why she likes it.

WTF is MDNA

Pop Music

I'm thrilled she is out in public, Looking better than ever, and spending time with the BF. She looks peaceful and happy which is exactly what i've always wanted her to be. Couldn't ask for a better update.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Gagnetti said:

Christian's lookin like Joe more and more each day... There will be a time that even herself will mistake him for her father :air:

no.... he's not...

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

scallywally

Over the moon she looks well! Great pics. Someone said on here on twitter somethings wrong. OK dont jump on me because im on your side and she looks well :wub: Somethings wrong. They are set up paparazzi shots. Nobody does them unless they need the money (not the case) or need publicity to be in the spotlight because somethings wrong. You cant tell anyone those pics arent professional and just from someone with a camera phone walking past. 

Somethings going on.  It could be for a positive reason but those pics are a set up. 

DoremonLove

Finally im so happy she looks amazing in the pics healthy and peaceful:wub: love it my queen:wub:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived