Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song is your anthem right now?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

GagaOhhLaLa

Frakensteined- Lady Gaga

Honestly  lowkey listened to it twice today... 

But

Green Light- Lorde

Bodak Yellow - Cardi B

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
On 3/12/2018 at 8:04 PM, ryanripley said:

:music: 

so everyone everywhere has that one song they listen to that makes them feel empowered/confident/sensual/talented/basically their life anthem 

it can change from time to time as you grow and change as a person but what song is your anthem right now and/or have you had the same one for years? :music: 

right now mine is:

:music: 

I'd have to agree with bad girls it's a favorite of mine and it's brought me lot of luck it's been playing in the background of a lot of clubs and arthouse p where I've met some great people it was also used in jubilee lol.

I'm also really empowered by p!nks there you go it's such a breakup bop lol while everyone's listening to adele and crying over how amazing he was I'm just bopping to this.

John Wayne

Right now it’s: 

Say Something - Justin Timberlake (arrest me)

Pray For Me - Kendrick & The Weeknd

Bloodyjack
On 3/12/2018 at 9:39 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

Black Licorice by Sharon Needles. I always call it her version of "Hair" cuz it's basically about how Sharon will always be the goth button pushing drag queen  that won Season 4 of drag race and she just wants to be loved for who she is

Hello again sestra lol did you see the announcement of the music video

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Hello again sestra lol did you see the announcement of the music video

Yes!!!!! Omg I'm so excited!!! :excited2: That song is really heartbreaking if you truly listen to the lyrics. In order to make it in Hollywood, she's had to become this "sanitized"  version of herself when deep down she just wants to be loved for the gritty punk rock queen that she is. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster

Swedish pop artist ionnalee!!!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

L E O

ATM it's Ru Paul's Born Naked, but You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray comes close second!

Bloodyjack
7 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yes!!!!! Omg I'm so excited!!! :excited2: That song is really heartbreaking if you truly listen to the lyrics. In order to make it in Hollywood, she's had to become this "sanitized"  version of herself when deep down she just wants to be loved for the gritty punk rock queen that she is. 

Yes OMG she must have it so hard especially with the Reddit community always on her about her drug use and everything

King J

cupcakKe - Spoiled Milk Titties

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived