💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song is your anthem right now?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

This song is just so meaningful and amazing. It's the best song that came out the past three years, for me. The lyrics are so beautiful and hopeful and I love the melodies too. I hate that there was the messiness of the Radiohead lawsuit but that didn't change my love for Get Free

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

Madonna/LDR You Must Love Me 

I’ve fallen in love with my best friend and I’m terrified of telling her... My engagement fell apart in 2017 and my best friend has been there through thick and thin—I love her, but I don’t want to tell her. Every time she talks about how she hopes to find a man it kills me. 

Scared to confess what I’m feeling ....   You must love me 

IllusionLover

This:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

VOLANTIS

Right now in this exact minute, I get life with this.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

my best friend has been there through thick and thin—I love her, but I don’t want to tell her. Every time she talks about how she hopes to find a man it kills me. 

It's a hunty but this part is my life 100% right now. :giveup:  I'm sorry for anyone who has to go through this. 

giphy.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

IAmNotHere1997

I don't have an anthem at this moment but I've been super addicted to Dannii Minogue's Neon Nights album. If you like dance music and albums like Confessions on a Dance Floor or Fever or BelieveNeon Nights ISSA MUST.

Archived