šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song is your anthem right now?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Ā 

This song is just so meaningful and amazing. It's the best song that came out the past three years, for me. The lyrics are so beautiful and hopeful and I love the melodies too. I hate that there was the messiness of the Radiohead lawsuit but that didn't change my love for Get Free

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

Madonna/LDR You Must Love MeĀ 

Iā€™ve fallen in love with my best friend and Iā€™m terrified of telling her... My engagement fell apart in 2017 and my best friend has been there through thick and thinā€”I love her, but I donā€™t want to tell her. Every time she talks about how she hopes to find a man it kills me.Ā 

Scared to confess what Iā€™m feeling .... Ā  You must love meĀ 

IllusionLover

This:

Ā 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

VOLANTIS

Right now in this exact minute, I get life with this.

Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

my best friend has been there through thick and thinā€”I love her, but I donā€™t want to tell her. Every time she talks about how she hopes to find a man it kills me.Ā 

It's a hunty but this part is my life 100% right now. :giveup:Ā  I'm sorry for anyone who has to go through this.Ā 

giphy.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

IAmNotHere1997

I don't have an anthem at this moment but I've been super addicted to Dannii Minogue's Neon NightsĀ album. If you like dance music and albums likeĀ Confessions on a Dance FloorĀ orĀ FeverĀ orĀ Believe,Ā Neon NightsĀ ISSA MUST.

Archived