DutchHooker

Do you agree?  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Is Venus overrated or not?

• Yass, it is overrated huntie
    • Nah-ah, Venus snatches my wig sis

Featured Posts

Phlop

I retract my previous statement. Actually the verses in Venus are clever.

The bridge is cringe.

But can you imagine “Venus: Remixes” single!? :wub:

Sorry but Venus and Aura easily have the best choruses. (And Venus is still better than GUY)

BYE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

As a Venus stan, I Came here just to burn this thread into oblivian. 

untitled-392.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Florian
On 12/03/2018 at 4:46 PM, DutchHooker said:

I've seen many details and art in her work/covers/dresses/outfits whatever, but this wasn't creepy, it was weird though.. and it was my first reaction when I was 14 years old :staymad:

Now I can't be bothered, but it's too much.. imo though..

Venus in Scorpio is an astrology thing. It's associated to sexual desire just like the song itself.

You're welcome 

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

As a Venus stan, I Came here just to burn this thread into oblivian. 

untitled-392.gif

I might not be flawless but you know I've got a Diamond Heart :derpga:

Spoiler

A heart full of: Hoooooooooaaaaaaaahkhhaaaaaaaah :lolga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, Meowth said:

Venus in Scorpio is an astrology thing. It's associated to sexual desire just like the song itself.

You're welcome 

That's really nice, but I think most people from the GP don't click on such a thumbnail and I don't  wanna say that I love the GP, because I hate Joanne, but yeah..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
50 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Non-fan friends STAN the song to the point of doing the V choreo and all so no.

You mean the V from Vanity? In that case, I Stan! :lolga:

DutchHooker
22 minutes ago, FunPlastic said:

Venus is one of the best songs on ARTPOP.

One of the worst you mean, ARTPOP as an album isn't bad, but Venus.. "ROckET nUUUmbere NIne TakE OFF Toó the pleeeenet.. to the plenut VENUS" :selena:

ShockPop

I adore Venus but I wish the vocals weren't as high pitched. It's a bit abba-karaoke at points.

Gagaplayer315

Venus aka the best song on ARTPOP remains unbothered  :nails:

DutchHooker
3 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I adore Venus but I wish the vocals weren't as high pitched. It's a bit abba-karaoke at points.

Yeah, that's why she sounds like an alien x)

FfFfFfFF
On 3/13/2018 at 8:36 AM, definthejam said:

OMG that's the cringiest most pretentious explanation to a song i've ever seen lol 

that was Gags' explanation for the song, wasn't it? :toofunny:

"One of those things is Venus, the goddess of love as, you know, Roman and Greek mythology, and then is also about the planets." SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS SENTENCE MEANS I'M DYING LOL

A song doesn't mean just one thing. It's called creativity. :trollga:

The connection is that planets borrow names from Ancient Gods. The meaning behind astrological signs are all based on ancient deities attributes. The themes are  Mythology, cosmos and sex because they are connected. 

A big part of critics, GP and this fanbases struggled to understand how sophisticated ARTPOP was.

synched
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A song doesn't mean just one thing. It's called creativity. :trollga:

The connection is that planets borrow names from Ancient Gods. The meaning behind astrological signs are all based on ancient deities attributes. The themes are  Mythology, cosmos and sex because they are connected. 

A big part of critics, GP and this fanbases struggled to understand how sophisticated ARTPOP was.

lol i definitely wouldn't call ARTPOP "sophisticated"

it's much more shallow than she made it out to be tbh

it started out as an idea in her mind but the concept was so abstract that i feel like she kinda made it up as she went and that was a bit messy

ShockPop
4 hours ago, definthejam said:

lol i definitely wouldn't call ARTPOP "sophisticated"

it's much more shallow than she made it out to be tbh

it started out as an idea in her mind but the concept was so abstract that i feel like she kinda made it up as she went and that was a bit messy

Search the link between God's, planets & travelling. The albums themes were very obscure but complex references. It was difficult to digest without knowing things and sadly the majority of people don't know anything.

Archived