1. 1. Is Venus overrated or not?

• Yass, it is overrated huntie
    • Nah-ah, Venus snatches my wig sis

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MuglerHooker

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Spoiler

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Spoiler

I love it because of the Greek mythology aspect and you gotta appreciate all those vocal layers

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Mirages
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

I'm sorry but the correct order of the top 5 is:

1. DWUW

2. Dope

3. ARTPOP

4. Applause

5. G.U.Y.

Fixed :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, MuglerHooker said:

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Hide contents

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Hide contents

I love it because of the Greek mythology aspect and you gotta appreciate all those vocal layers

The vocal layers is what I hate

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

corvus albus
Just now, Mirages said:

Fixed :classy:

Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: (repeat into eternity)

Like i said i will defend applause as number 1 until i die don't even try

Mirages
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: Nope :fthis: (repeat into eternity)

Like i said i will defend applause as number 1 until i die don't even try

You can try to deny it, but

tenor.gif?itemid=3903320

Pacify Him

We all saw the potential of the ARTPOP era just from that song :giveup: it could’ve been more

I’m getting on your nerves

corvus albus

I mean it's not like Applause is Gagas second best song ever put on any of her albums :hor: (with venus at number 9)

Mirages
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Ewwww :awkney:

Ewwww to you too :hor:

MuglerHooker
25 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

The vocal layers is what I hate

well that sounds like a you problem

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, MuglerHooker said:

well that sounds like a you problem

Perhaps it is.. but it's too noisy..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

derpmonster

Wow, turns out you are capable of having some right opinions! :O

Venus is recycled Judas/BR sound. The verses are boring. The lyrics not too meaningful. The chorus is good but you can very seamlessly go from "Lo-oh-oh-oh-oh-ove" to "oh oh oh oh oh oh I'm in love with Juda-as"

Venus would've been fine as an outtake.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived