šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Black Panther' Sequel Confirmed by Marvel Studios Head

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

WhileĀ speaking with EW, the Marvel Studios head was asked about the prospect of moreĀ Black Panther, he was quick to say there was more in store for the now beloved world of Wakanda.

"Nothing specific to reveal, other than to say we absolutely will do that," Feige said of theĀ Black PantherĀ sequel. "One of the favorite pastimes at Marvel Studios is sitting around on a Part One and talking and dreaming about what we would do in a Part Two. There have been plenty of those conversations as we were putting together the firstĀ Black Panther. We have ideas and a pretty solid direction on where we want to head with the second one."

Ā 

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/03/09/black-panther-sequel-confirmed-marvel-kevin-feige/

DutchHooker

latest?cb=20140625072712

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Iā€™m hoping they will make it better than the first one. Theyā€™ve layed the foundation, hopefully itā€™ll be stronger and more cohesive now.Ā 

Avenues
23 minutes ago, loathereality said:

we need storm in it

Ā 

We need a Storm movie tooĀ :duck:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Versace

That's a given lol. They plan movies years in advanced and already have the dates booked under "Untiled marvel studios movie". Not to mention that they give all their starring characters the trilogy treatment. So you can also expect Black Panther 3.Ā 

Bloody hooker
34 minutes ago, Avenues said:

We need a Storm movie tooĀ :duck:

I would run to the theater to see thatĀ :giveup:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

weed

Iā€™d be surprised if they didnā€™t make 5 sequelsĀ 

JustinTrudeau

Sure, but I wonder what it would be about now?

Mini Spoilers:

Spoiler

The community building in California? Or a 2nd cousin coming for revengeĀ :derpga:Ā Or conflict between the Avengers and Wakanda over resources?

Ā 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Miel
47 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said:

Sure, but I wonder what it would be about now?

Mini Spoilers:

Ā  Hide contents

The community building in California? Or a 2nd cousin coming for revengeĀ :derpga:Ā Or conflict between the Avengers and Wakanda over resources?

Ā 

I love the foundation they laid for the community building in California hoods. They've already implied it, but I'd love to see their stance on gentrification- both neighborhood (specifically what's happening in Oakland) and large scale resource appropriation (Wakanda resources now in the public sphere).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived