Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, Killa said:

SECOND

We are the perfect fuel for his own craziness

Gaga created a neverending mess

That sounds creepy :oprah:
Perhaps it is..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

That wink tweet is so annoying. He THRIVES off attention from monsters and then acts so annoyed when he gets it. Childish 

🤖⚡️

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Bothering? I think 99% of the people who buy/watch/stream his stuff are Little Monsters, so he shouldn't be so triggered all the time and be happy that he has some listeners.. :reductive:

He's still just a human being with an instagram lol

austincola
4 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Good. Now can she hire Nile, Giorgio, Daft Punk, R1, Fernando, Mark...someone else that is actually talented and doesn't make just noise? :hor:

SAY THAT TWICE!!!

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Vergil said:

#2018RadioIsNotOursAnymore

My wig, emotions and my gay ass say no to that...we need those bops :lolly:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DutchHooker
46 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

That wink tweet is so annoying. He THRIVES off attention from monsters and then acts so annoyed when he gets it. Childish 

Omg so true... :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, NicoK said:

My wig, emotions and my gay ass say no to that...we need those bops :lolly:

YAss gurl, we need some bops and DarkGa to learn the other pop girls how to snatch 'em wigs to an ultimate baldness level :firega:

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

YAss gurl, we need some bops and DarkGa to learn the other pop girls how to snatch 'em wigs to an ultimate baldness level :firega:

Yasss gurl, you got it :staymad:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ALGAYDO

He’s probably having an episode. He’s not mentally stable, which is why he acts out so much on social media. Y’all need to chill about him, let him be. He’s a good guy in real life, underneath all the edgey coldness. That’s what mental instability does to someone, especially when they have a following as he does, not to mention all these annoying ass Gaga fans constant harassing him online. I really do hope him and Gaga are still making LG6 together, he’s the most versatile and talented producer Gaga has ever worked with, this dude knows how to make musical magic.   

candiedroses

I spoke to him in 2011 & in 2012 through email after learning about his production contributions to BTW.  I'm a singer/songwriter/producer and he gave me some great advice and encouragement; He is a very talented producer who is superbly knowledgable about his craft.  He could have just ignored my correspondence, but he chose to speak with me - which definitely showed to me that he cared about his craft & was genuinely interested with what others were up to.  Whether or not he's having a "moment" with himself or with Gaga, he deserves respect and not to be constantly harassed about Gaga in his personal life & own career life.

SlaeUrAnus

He sounds like he is mentally having a tough time. I think he should deactivate social media for a while because he has been acting weird as of late.

In my messy era.

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

He sounds like he is mentally having a tough time. I think he should deactivate social media for a while because he has been acting weird as of late.

Yeah I think everybody noticed it.. so weird.. but I hope it doesn't affect the production of LG6.. I know it's kinda selfish, but yeah..

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Tbh, getting off of social media would do wonders for his mental health, seeing as he’s so easily triggered by people harassing him about Gaga. But then again, he has music to promote, so his label might not even allow him to quit social media, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Tbh, getting off of social media would do wonders for his mental health, seeing as he’s so easily triggered by people harassing him about Gaga. But then again, he has music to promote, so his label might not even allow him to quit social media, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It's really creepy if a label can decide whether someone closes his social media or not.. :gum:

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

It's really creepy if a label can decide whether someone closes his social media or not.. :gum:

Labels do way more than just dictate whether their artists can be on social media or not, they’re very controlling. 

Archived