💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Receives Backlash From Fans

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Of all people Madonna should know better. Her career has always been about supporting LGBTQ. And not just with a simple " I love my gay fans". She really worked her ass off for them and knew their struggle. This is just 2000s Madonna clinging to trends once again. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
40 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Of all people Madonna should know better. Her career has always been about supporting LGBTQ. And not just with a simple " I love my gay fans". She really worked her ass off for them and knew their struggle. This is just 2000s Madonna clinging to trends once again. 

Right. It's just really contrary to her morals

Lyrics from her song "In This Life" from her 1992 album Erotica. It's about her gay friend who died of AIDS.

He said that we're all made of flesh and blood
Why should he be treated differently
Shouldn't matter who you choose to love

Ignorance is not bliss

Compared to members of Migos:

I don't vibe with queers

Like I would never associate with them, I don't think Gaga would either. Madonna is free to do what she wants but i just hate that Migos if getting attention from her. 

Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, ShockPop said:

She's never been absolutely outspoken about gay rights. I don't know why people pretend she's bothered.

Is this post a joke?

LordEnigma

You guys can’t keep saying a “backlash” is when irrelevant people on Twitter make comments. :ladyhaha:

Like, everything would have a backlash then.

Mirages
7 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

malinabickford: Mom you need to google these homophobic garbage people

Hmmmm I wonder where calling your fav mom came from :reductive:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

8 hours ago, ShockPop said:

She's never been absolutely outspoken about gay rights. I don't know why people pretend she's bothered.

Nice joke

What is with this ABC logic, just bc she invited them to her party suddenly makes her a supporter of homophobes? Madonna is one of the greatest champions for gays. Maybe she didn't even know about the comments they've made as I doubt Madonna even listens to their music. Madonna haters on here always trying to find a way to drag her. 

Drin Lon
10 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Lmao are you serious 

#Delusional&CluelessStan

Killa

Her Team:

"Madge, that collab is cancelled, your audience is too gay oriented, you might burn your career, fat"

Miss "M":

"Hasn't irrelevant n1 pulled a straight country act, i can as well. Feck the hunties, they're too much trouble. We should drop that audience"

Her Team:

"OK, you'll make Migos do some good stuff behind the scenes and get them receipts ahead"

M:

"Yeah, my retarded fans will buy that ****"

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Killa said:

Her Team:

"Madge, that collab is cancelled, your audience is too gay oriented, you might burn your career, fat"

Miss "M":

"Hasn't irrelevant n1 pulled a straight country act, i can as well. Feck the hunties, they're too much trouble. We should drop that audience"

Her Team:

"OK, you'll make Migos do some good stuff behind the scenes and get them receipts ahead"

M:

"Yeah, my retarded fans at Madonna nation will buy that ****"

:classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FalsePromise

I think Madonna has the worst personality in show biz, she's not the only one, but that type of person is for sure the worst you can come across.

Luxe Ford

You're all over****ising things. A picture doesn't necessatily tell more than a thousand words.

Let's not deteriorare to a madinnernashun level of vocabulary. I realise its fun to speak ill of one's enemies, but cheezus!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

KyliesChild
8 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Didn’t they something about Frank Ocean too, And off topic but didn’t they mock Britney’s mental health too?

They mocked Britney's health in a verse as well. They only mentioned Frank because they wanted to prove they weren't homophobic since they collaborated with them in a song called "Slide". 

Killa
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:classy:

Oh,  Really !!)

nod_head.gif

Spoiler

Jk Sis, u knows i'm a pure soul. RESPECT to the Queen

Archived