💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Receives Backlash From Fans

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

ShockPop

She's never been absolutely outspoken about gay rights. I don't know why people pretend she's bothered.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn Cardi and Migos are hangin w Madonna! :excited2:

and lmao a couples of comments don't make a "backlash." and them comments are coming from pressed nicki stans lol

and the pic already has thousands of likes :usrs: slay 

Ferrer Zorola

Let’s trend #MadonnaIsOverParty guys this is so important to end homophobia. 

LIFE IS GOOD

ZephyrInTheSky

I'm Ellen and twitter is this girl

Ellen+with+photoshop+model+long+arms.gif

the reach

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

ssslyboy

Wait, does this mean I can't do the Migos part when I listen to album version of Bon Appetit now?  *blasts solo version*

The Child
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I never really knew what they did or said that made them homophobic, can someone enlighten me? :oprah: 

3 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

they made a comment about a rapped who was out of the closet at that time (i think it was in february from last year) ands said that been gay and a rapper wasn't right from an artistic point of view or something 

3 hours ago, KyliesChild said:

one of the members said "i don't vibe with queers" in a verse, they belittled a gay rapper, and refused to perform with drag queens with katy 

Didn’t they something about Frank Ocean too, And off topic but didn’t they mock Britney’s mental health too?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Wolf Boy

Omg its a photo at a party, who is talking about doing music with Migos? No one. Some of yall need to take a breath and stop jumping to the sky over everything.

KingRedd

There are homophobic people in the world. Taking a picture with people doesn’t mean she supports or is homophobic. 

People need to stop being so sensitive. Lmao LGBT is a strong community they shouldn’t care. We tear down women and men all the time here haha but get kissed when someone doesn’t like something we do. Who cares migos don’t have any power over the LGBT. Focus on the inequality the government shows. 

May I Read You? 😎

RAMROD

I knew this would happen. Most of us does. It is quite obvious. 

Wondering if Madge is contemplating to do a collab with them or not while plucking flower petals sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheRoof
41 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Didn’t they something about Frank Ocean too, And off topic but didn’t they mock Britney’s mental health too?

i think that was part of a song or something like that :huh: i can't remember

JusticeforVenus
4 hours ago, heels said:

It was probably just a photo

Those using this to attack M can seethe

Madonna loooooooves trends,  so maybe it is not just a photo

Archived