💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Receives Backlash From Fans

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

That J

She looks like she's more about Cardi B and the others are just there. Eh...as a fan, this is a non issue for me. But I didn't lose my mind when Gaga picked some lesser thans to collab with either.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freakumdress

obviously migos are very homophobic but why do people think madonna would know about those things? Ofc it looks bad her taking a photo with them but gays who take it personal should trust their fave alot more...  Who knows maybe Migos can learn a thing or two about acceptance and how to be decent human beings from Madonna lol

freakumdress

Also people who hate on migos but love cardi.... You do realize the girl is engaged to one of them?

Underneath

Taking a picture with them does not suddenly equate to supporting homophobia... We can come for her if she works with them and endorses them; that's a different story. Madonna has been an LGBTQ+ ally and icon for decades, let's choose our battles and focus on the real issues here instead of hate-bandwagoning... Stuff like this is just holding us back further if we're going to keep attacking long-time allies and supporters for silly things like this :flop:  

Sepsami
16 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

one of the members said "i don't vibe with queers" in a verse, they belittled a gay rapper, and refused to perform with drag queens with katy 

Yikes :awkney: 

Chromatislaps

not sure if Cardi is homophobic...I don't think she is...but Migos...they definitely are (trash)

freakumdress
3 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

not sure if Cardi is homophobic...I don't think she is...but Migos...they definitely are (trash)

she don't need to be but the fact that she's engaged with offset makes it hard for me to like her...
But love makes u blind at the same time i guess... idk i'm torn

If y’all think that the current version of Madonna isn’t going to have at least 1-2 rap features on her new album...:ladyhaha:

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, freakumdress said:

she don't need to be but the fact that she's engaged with offset makes it hard for me to like her...
But love makes u blind at the same time i guess... idk i'm torn

same...I like her, but at same time dislike the fact she has an asshat of a husband

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

She has stated in the past that if a man ever cheats on her, she’ll trick him into having sex with a trans woman to “get back at him” (basically saying trans women = men), plus she used the word “tranny” as a form or insult, too. She has apologized for it multiple times since then, plus her sister is lesbian and has spoken up about it, so most people (including myself) have forgiven her for her ignorance :poot:

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

She has stated in the past that if a man ever cheats on her, she’ll trick him into having sex with a trans woman to “get back at him” (basically saying trans women = men), plus she used the word “tranny” as a form or insult, too. She has apologized for it multiple times since then, plus her sister is lesbian and has spoken up about it, so most people (including myself) have forgiven her for her ignorance :poot:

DXEOjNRVMAA74At.jpg

ryanripley
48 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

156.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk

The woman eats controversy for breakfast. She'll be just fine :madge:

Archived