đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Have you read the Jurassic Park book?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I've never read the book but after reading your recommendation I definitely will add it to my list. Another poster mentioned Arthur C Clarke above. He writes the best science fiction. :tony:

Eddie

My aunt bought it to me when I was like 15, it was in english, so I could practice it...but I got bored and frustrated because it had too many scientific words for someone that doesn't speak english :duck: so I shelved it. And now you make me realise I have it and I think I can understand more, hopefully :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

My aunt bought it to me when I was like 15, it was in english, so I could practice it...but I got bored and frustrated because it had too many scientific words for someone that doesn't speak english :duck: so I shelved it. And now you make me realise I have it and I think I can understand more, hopefully :ladyhaha:

yeah, Malcom has a lot of moments where he explains his mathmatical theories and i'm looking at the book like "...wat" but i just gloss over it and get back into the story

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eddie
Just now, ryanripley said:

yeah, Malcom has a lot of moments where he explains his mathmatical theories and i'm looking at the book like "...wat" but i just gloss over it and get back into the story

Now imagine that but with someone that doesn't speak english and it's a lazy ass teenager :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

GypsyBabe

Yes!! The book is amazing :firega:

⚯͛

Tomiel25
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i am yet to read a King novel but i have It on my kindle ready :lolly: 

Dream catcher, it, and different seasons are crazy or sometimes odd, but i love them, cuz they make me cry a lot.

Carrie, misery, doctor sleep, etc... Are a ride :lolly:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I didn't understand the sciencey parts either but it was because I was probably like 10 or 11 when I read it, so I just skipped over them. I understand it easily now haha. 

I've read the sequel too. Can't remember much about it though except it had 2 kids as stowaways instead of 1 in the movie and there was no San Diego scene. 

GypsyBabe
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i am yet to read a King novel but i have It on my kindle ready :lolly: 

You havent read a King novel yet!? :cryga: You are in for a treat. 

Unless you read Pet Sematary...in which case your soul will be crushed and you will probably feel like you will never experience happiness again. :icega:

⚯͛

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I didn't understand the sciencey parts either but it was because I was probably like 10 or 11 when I read it, so I just skipped over them. I understand it easily now haha. 

I've read the sequel too. Can't remember much about it though except it had 2 kids as stowaways instead of 1 in the movie and there was no San Diego scene. 

and the opening for the second movie is the opening for the first book :duck: shooketh

i'm very excited to read the lost world, i used to not care about the movie as a kid but i watched some videos recently about the butterfly effect within the movie and stuff and now i enjoy it a lot more as a sequel now that i understand the drama of the island being used to grow dinos etc blah blah

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived