Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Meghan Trainor - No Excuses

Stargazer

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

After a few days... its a  cute lil bop, but its not lead single material.

I hope her next album is better than Thank You. That album completely disappointed me after "No" which was honestly a bop even if i got tired of it.

Title remains her best so far.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob Marley

Seems catchy and I think this will do pretty well on radio if she promotes it on one or two late night shows.

Not all catchy songs have to be dripping in a deeper meaning. Sometimes Gaga makes great music that is vacuous as well. Chill, enjoy the music or not, and get your heads out of your elitist/hipster/free trade coffee drinking a**es.

Delulu

sounds like a song you would her in a H&M store.

OP : I love it! It's a cute bop ♥

f*** u pop music

pdaines
On 3/1/2018 at 4:51 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

We've seen heavily promoted singles not make a dent in the past. She promoted Me Too and it got used in media and that wasn't enough to make it a hit. The song is way too short and repetitive to have any sort of appeal. Her video views are huge despite her not being massive hitmaker, so it proves that she at least has a loyal online fanbase. But if even they aren't powering up this video, I don't know who else it's going to appeal to.

It's been top ten on iTunes for all 3 days of its release. Currently at 70% of the sales of the #1 song. Probably not Hot 100 #1 smash, but doing just fine. Also, early radio airplay looks reasonably promising. 

okay it's been stuck in my head for days! 

I think it will be a moderate hit 

don't ask me how or why

Gypsy Life
On 3/2/2018 at 1:44 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

We'll see in the coming days and weeks.

Was I or was I not right after all?

tWeAdL.jpg

llFQGka.gif

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Was I or was I not right after all?

tWeAdL.jpg

llFQGka.gif

Fair enough, but there's still the final chart positions to contend with and its future on the charts. She's riding high because she's just promoted it, but that interest could fade. If I had high expectations for Gaga every time one of her new singles went straight to #1 on itunes, I'd forever be disappointed.

Diamond Monster
13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Fair enough, but there's still the final chart positions to contend with and its future on the charts. She's riding high because she's just promoted it, but that interest could fade. If I had high expectations for Gaga every time one of her new singles went straight to #1 on itunes, I'd forever be disappointed.

like all the sleepless little delusioners at 3 am after The Cure dropped at coachella.

Archived