Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

In all due respect, I hate Heavy Metal Lover too, and I have since Born This Way came out. :nacho: Not here for any repetitive monotone tracks with overly autotuned vocals on this album.

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

phoenixxx

Does anyone remember how disappointed loads of us were when the first snippes of Sheisse leaked from the Mugler show? and then we got to hear it properly 9i.e. not on a crappy video taped on someones phone and we were all like :omgexcited::worship: :legend:

omgwtfbbq

Can someone who heard it in person give a SUPER detailed description of it?

From those videos it sounds like ****.... but we'll see

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Judging it on a LQ, fan-screaming video? Even if it remotely sucks, which I doubt it will, you all will still buy it, and support it. Gaga makes up for everything :)

On another note, MartyrForFame (Youtube) filtered the audio here's what he got -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeTnTBebuEI&feature=g-all-u

EGOT2027

Any members on here or any posts in this thread about how they got her to play it? Did she say its called Music Gaga? And what did they think of it from hearing it in person?

lilmonster2424

I LOVED the 3 good seconds I got out of it. I WOULD MAKE EVERYONE THERE SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE NEW MUSIC.

BellaDonnaDiana

You didn't seem too respectful about it.

Respect can be shown in different ways. Its fair enough you hate a song i said my thing you said yours. I didnt go into a debate. I ain't got time.

Judging it on a LQ, fan-screaming video? Even if it remotely sucks, which I doubt it will, you all will still buy it, and support it. Gaga makes up for everything :)

On another note, MartyrForFame (Youtube) filtered the audio here's what he got -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeTnTBebuEI&feature=g-all-u

It sounds very disco at the start , i like

wendy_bond007

We should get a new "THING" going whenever we go to meet Gaga, how about we nicely and CALMLY thats the key word there, line up because we ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know she'll stop for us, its not like shes going to just ignore us! It would make things SO much easier, and safer! And SHE would be safer and the security gaurds wouldn't have to be so rough with the fans! But NOOOOO everyone wants to rush at her and scream like their being stabbed! No wonder why she only signs for 4 or 5 people when the fans do that! I wouldn't want to be part of that cluster****, would you?