💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Fame as an Electra-type album

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

So, this comes from my other thread "Would you like if Gaga did an Electra Heart-like album?"

This is made of songs from both TF and EH

Candy Warhol (2008)

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Bubblegum Bitch

2. Primadonna

3. Paparazzi

4. Poker Face

5. Lies

6. Teen Idle

7. The Fame

8. Living Dead

9. Homewrecker

10. Boys Boys Boys

11. Hypocrates

12. Radioactive

13. How To Be A Heartbreaker

14. Fear and Loathing

Deluxe:

Spoiler

15. Lonely Hearts Club

16. Sex Yeah!

17. Buy The Stars

18. The State of Dreaming

The Archetypes: 

Spoiler

Idle Teen

Blonde Popstar

Mrs. Pop

Homewrecker

Fame's Victim

Story: 

Spoiler

Candy grows up in a really conservative and strict family, and as such, she never gets to experience her teen years like other girls (PART 1: Teen Idle). After that, she rebels against her family. As soon as she's 18, her family tries to convince her to stay with various attempts, but she doesn't care and goes on her own (PART 2: Buy The Stars). She goes to the big city and becomes a new person (PART 3: Fear and Loathing). We're done with the Idle Teen archetype.

Here begins the Blonde Popstar archetype. She meets Pop (PART 4: Radioactive), but turns out she's just using him for fame (PART 5: Poker Face). She's famous now (PART 6: The Fame and PART 7: Primadonna). However, her next step is marrying Pop. However, they start struggling for control (PART 8: Power & Control). He wins and she loses her identity. Mrs. Pop begins there and the Blonde Popstar archetype is over.

She has become his lovely, little wife (PART 8: Su-Barbie-A) and she stays in that state for many years, until she realizes how she's wasting her life and leaves him (PART 9: Living Dead). Mrs. Pop archetype is replaced with the Homewrecker archetype.

She's free now, and she screws around with tons of boys (PART 10: Homewrecker, PART 11:  Boys Boys Boys and PART 12: How To Be A Heartbreaker), however she realizes how empty she feels and that she can only break hearts and leave to the next one so many times until she gets tired (PART 13: E.V.O.L). She re-encounters Pop and she decides to go back to him, as he's the only one who can provide her definitive love and comfort (PART 14: Honest Eyes (Fooled Me Again). Homewrecker archetype ends in that moment.

At first, she's happy living la dolce vita (PART 15: Paparazzi), however she soon realizes it's all an illusion and how her entire life has been an huge lie (PART 16: The State of Dreaming). She's also become unhappy in her relationship, so she decides to escape (PART 17: Lies). Pop goes after her and while escaping from him, she sees her life flashing through her eyes. In the end, he catches her. (PART 18: Candy Warhol). 

She's now Fame's Victim. She has no emotions, and she doesn't need them, why when she has The Fame? (PART 19: The Heart, The Face and The Brain). However, she's not able to handle it. She feels something missing, but she's not missing anything. She feels pain, but she doesn't have an heart to feel pain. What does she miss? Not able to tolerate it, Candy kills herself (PART 20: Princess Die).  

Yes, I know Princess Die was written in 2012, but it fits perfectly with Candy's story. Anyways, tell me what you think, sorry if it's too long :laughga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

derpmonster

Good concept but I'm glad we have The Fame by Lady GaGa (:sis:) not Candy Warhol.

No Just Dance, no Fame.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

lost in limbo
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Good concept but I'm glad we have The Fame by Lady GaGa (:sis:) not Candy Warhol.

No Just Dance, no Fame.

Just Dance doesn't quite fit here :laughga:  

derpmonster
12 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Just Dance doesn't quite fit here :laughga:  

Yeah, not in this concept at all. That's why I'm happy The Fame wasn't this kind of album. This would honestly be better as a Katy Perry or someone else's album. Not very Gaga. Maybe FameGa a little bit but not really.

lost in limbo
45 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Katy Perry

could Katy pull this off tho? :laughga:

Like sis, it's just Just Dance, not Bad Romance :laughga: 

derpmonster
42 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

could Katy pull this off tho? :laughga:

Like sis, it's just Just Dance, not Bad Romance :laughga: 

I didn't mean just Just Dance. Your concept is full of bubblegum pop song names... Someone could do it. I don't know if it's Katy Perry (:derpga:) but not Gaga.

lost in limbo
Just now, derpmonster said:

I didn't mean just Just Dance. Your concept is full of bubblegum pop song names... Someone could do it. I don't know if it's Katy Perry (:derpga:) but not Gaga.

lmao sweetie have you even heard EH?

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

lmao sweetie have you even heard EH?

No :laughga: That explains it. I probably have a different idea of this concept than you.

lost in limbo
Just now, derpmonster said:

No :laughga: That explains it. I probably have a different idea of this concept than you.

yeah, you should probably hear EH or otherwise you won't get it :laughga: 

Archived