💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6’s theme/genre?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

My guess, I think Gaga would go with socio-political issues and female empowerment based on the current climate. And she will probably try Pop Rock/ Power Pop Ballads.

What do you think Gaga’s next move for her next album?

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackthorns

hoping rock, expecting some relaxed pop (not relaxed like Joanne, but just relaxed as in chill and peaceful)

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

vinster13
1 minute ago, Ruthy said:

I would like to hear some R&B/ hip-hop(not like Cake Like Lady Gaga:awkney:) Maybe a collab with Riri or Cardi B :pray:

anything but this

Gagz4Gaga
1 minute ago, Ruthy said:

I would like to hear some R&B/ hip-hop(not like Cake Like Lady Gaga:awkney:) Maybe a collab with Riri or Cardi B :pray:

Gaga doesn’t join bandwagons, that I am sure of. She thinks she’s way ahead of the pack and she is. So probably no hiphop anytime soon.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Anything experimental, boppy, I want her to have a hit lmao ha don’t quote me I won’t reply but ha legacy (and streaming and YouTube and radio) needs new/more hits

SHALLOW

Nope. She aready did that and i don’t think she’d spend any more time on it. It would be annoying to have always that political theme. Enough about it.

Gagz4Gaga
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Anything experimental, boppy, I want her to have a hit lmao ha don’t quote me I won’t reply but ha legacy (and streaming and YouTube and radio) needs new/more hits

I think you make a good point if we have to consider her future setlists for her next five tours. She need smash hits real bad.

nostalgia’s for geeks

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Cobra Cruz said:

Enough of female empowerment! It's getting so cringy and stupid right now. 

Right? And all of the "wokeness" and political messages in music lately.. it's an overused concept by now.

ryanripley

i don't think she'll be doing the whole woke thing, she does a lot of it outside her music where it matters

i'm really hoping LG6 is a bright fun era, a Fame 2.0

every era since TF has had some sinister dark side to it (even though ARTPOP was bright, it still had a darkside) so something that's easier and pleasant to digest would be great

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived