Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you rather

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

1) have your 2nd fav release good high quality albums every year and For LG6 to not come till 2023?

or

2) Get LG6 End of 2018/early 2019 and your 2nd fav never release music ever again?

ryanripley

the first one i guess, since it's more music

if the first one said LG6 was her last album for a long time then it would be harder to choose

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SlaeUrAnus

#1.

If Carly Rae Jepsen, Lorde and Kesha can release music inbetween, I will happily wait for LG6.

In my messy era.

If it was getting LG6 tonight #2 would be more atttractive but having to wait another year and no music ever from second fave? I just don’t believe I can go through with it. My vote, goes to #1.

Chromatic
10 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

well this doesn't make sense for me bc i have to confess that Gaga is my 2nd fave :selena:

:triggered: 

27 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

well this doesn't make sense for me bc i have to confess that Gaga is my 2nd fave :selena:

So who's the first :laughga: 

I swear if it's Madonna , Ariana or Nicki :triggered:

Haroon

I have quite a few favourites, not a specific numbered list :laughga: I guess it'd be option 1 in that case, I don't mind waiting for anyone's album as long as other people who I'm into are releasing music to keep me busy :shrug: Option 2 seems quite severe for any album, like no album is worth that to me :deadbanana:

KyliesChild

I don't have a numbered list as well and Gaga is far from my favorite artist concerning her musical output. I choose 1 easily. 

Archived