Britney Spears || BLACKOUT [Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

[#9] Heaven on Earth
[Score] 8.25

[Highs] @Born To Slay @SinnersVenus [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [2]

g8Sw06f.jpg

oyyId0b.gif The weakest track on the album. For me, it kills the mementum - I'd swap it's place on the tracklist for Perfect Lover, then perhaps that masterpiece would get the attention she deserves anTYWAys, Heaven is really cute, but not up to par with what else is found here. And I always felt the chorus to be an afterthought, whereas other songs that could have easily been an after-thought (Ooh Ooh Baby) are just so much stronger. This should have been the first out, I gave it a 6. oyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@The Bling [10]
This is for me the best song on the album. It's enchanting, it's beautiful, it's everything. The production is my favorite in the whole album. It's mesmerizing in every aspect. A close second for me. Best song but not my fave :gum:

@ChavaWM [10]
originally my fave.

@Hades [8.5]
Great album track but kinda long. I like its smoothness and Britney's more raw vocals though. It's relaxing in between the rest of the bangers.

@Rumours1977 [8]
A really cute song

❤ x ❤

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

JgT9OBa.gif

I'm leaving already and missing this nnnnnnnnn :air::air::air:

Be messy hunties and accept the slayage :nails:

Piece Of Me, Heaven On Earth, Freakshow and Break The Ice better come through :firega:

gBC1jQN.gif

I'll meltdown when I come home

:derpga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Bling
Just now, that juju said:

[#9] Heaven on Earth
[Score] 8.25

[Highs] @Born To Slay @SinnersVenus [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [2]

g8Sw06f.jpg

oyyId0b.gif The weakest track on the album. For me, it kills the mementum - I'd swap it's place on the tracklist for Perfect Lover, then perhaps that masterpiece would get the attention she deserves anTYWAys, Heaven is really cute, but not up to par with what else is found here. And I always felt the chorus to be an afterthought, whereas other songs that could have easily been an after-thought (Ooh Ooh Baby) are just so much stronger. This should have been the first out, I gave it a 6. oyyId0b.gif

@The Bling [10]
This is for me the best song on the album. It's enchanting, it's beautiful, it's everything. The production is my favorite in the whole album. It's mesmerizing in every aspect. A close second for me. Best song but not my fave :gum:

@ChavaWM [10]
originally my fave.

@Hades [8.5]
Great album track but kinda long. I like its smoothness and Britney's more raw vocals though. It's relaxing in between the rest of the bangers.

@Rumours1977 [8]
A really cute song

NOW I'M JUST LEAVING PISSED WELL DOWN GAGADAILY NNNNNNNNNNNN

I DON'T **** WITH YOU NO MORE @EvilRegal wtffffff someone ban haaa :selena::selena::selena:

JgT9OBa.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Just now, The Bling said:

NOW I'M JUST LEAVING PISSED WELL DOWN GAGADAILY NNNNNNNNNNNN

I DON'T **** WITH YOU NO MORE @EvilRegal wtffffff someone ban haaa :selena::selena::selena:

JgT9OBa.gif

:ladyhaha: right as you was leaving too

❤ x ❤

Just now, that juju said:

It scored above my 11 :madge: 

well we both don't like each other's 11s and they're neighbouring so I guess slay a bit?

Just now, SinnersVenus said:

well we both don't like each other's 11s and they're neighbouring so I guess slay a bit?

right, if we can't beat them, join them I guess :selena::air: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, EvilRegal said:

Istg, if Break the Ice doesn't win... :grr:

one of her best singles of all time :diane: 

❤ x ❤

rumours
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Istg, if Break the Ice doesn't win... :grr:

Break the Ice is the only correct answer for the #1 spot :lolly:

[#8] Toy Soldier
[Score] 8.61

[Highs] @Irrelevant @brit4ever [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal @Rumours1977 [5]

AS6o0kA.png

oyyId0b.gif This song was so ahead of it's time, I'm sorry but you guys have got to know how hard this song impacted acts for years to come... Kesha, Uffie, Charli, etc etc, Britney gave birth to a renaissance of pop when this sledgehammer of a banger was released. Single material, definitely. I can see how polarizing it may be, but it's still a favorite of mine. Perhaps it's a grower. I gave it a 9 for being a stand-out track, for both the wrong and right reasons. oyyId0b.gif 

@The Bling [10]
YEAH SMASH ON THE RADIO BET I PENNED IT smashes others careers tbh :firega: A banger, a well deserved banger. Why wasn't this a single Britney? **** Radar. Even Ellen promoted it more than you did :awkney:

@Hades [8.5]
Another strong album track. It's the most generic track in terms of the vocal delivery but its istrumental is experimental and that balances perfectly the final result.

@ChavaWM [8]
a little noisy but an 8.

@Rumours1977 [5]
:S

❤ x ❤

Archived