💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the Weirdest Thing to Happen to You as a LM?

PrinceOfTheStorm

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

What is the weirdest/funniest/awkward moment to happen to you in your time as a Little Monster? This can range from tour experiences or conversations about her etc. :ladyhaha:

Mine was definitely at the JWT, where I was in a suite (my dad works has ties with the company who owns the suite) and my friends sit down. We see a few proper people, a couple (straight :selena: like me :poot:) business people who I had to catch up on Gaga songs, a country-ish dude, and an old lady related to the country guy. :lolga:

I hear the country guy talk to a few people bragging about how Gaga is the best performer of our generation (:tony:), and I go up to his Grandma. I ask “So did you come to the concert for your grandson or are you new because of Joanne?” She laughs and said, “I love Gaga, haven’t seen her since TMB last time she was here.” :diane: I was shook, Gaga didn’t need Tony or Joanne for this one :udidnt: So proud :applause:

Share away! :staymad:

signing out

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

A guy at the Joanne World Tour in Milan gave me some sort of lap dance during LoveGame and let me tell you... I was LIVING :trollga:

Seriously tho, it was so awkward... we met a few hours earlier in line and then when we got inside the venue he started acting so flirty. He even mentioned the possibility of giving me a bj and I was like "gurl, if we didn't have GA tickets, I would've already locked ourselves into the bathroom" :sis:

Spoiler

Don't warn me, I kept it nice :ph34r:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Decodekid

that i happened to be gay and just randomly discovered this woman :triggered:

... before born this way, in 2009, at age 9 :triggered:

like that coincidence is too big :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

PartySick

I was given the job to moderate some weird cult site :gum:

Every day was like a hurricane :gum:

A flurry of hunty cattiness and d*ck pics being spammed by Santa Claus :gum:

🖤

ryanripley

somebody once told me the "poke her face" joke and that was pretty weird

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

somebody once told me the "poke her face" joke and that was pretty weird

Hey, how do you wake up Lady Gaga?

Spoiler

You tell her Mark Ronson and Bloodpop are in her dining room and they're hungry

giphy.gif

🖤

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, PartySick said:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

:air:

signing out

Bolkins

At TMB me and my friends were asked to be interviewed on the now defunct music tv channel in the U.K. called The Box. I was a bit too out of it and I didn't fancy doing it, so instead I found this girl who was dressed like Gaga in the paparazzi video so her and my 2 friends were interviewed instead. They were asked various questions but they only clip that ended up be used on Tv was my friend saying "She's bigger than Madonna!". 

The wierdest thing, hmmmm. I think the weirdest part is being part of an online community and knowing so many people through the internet, and then actually seeing them in person multiple times just out and about and at concerts because we all happen to be there for Gaga or Gaga related things. Half the time I'm too awkward to acknowledge them though lmfao.

blackthorns
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

oh my god not that joke again. I used to fight kids in elementary school over that.

tbh the weirdest thing is my mother who had banned her from me (she thought gaga was too sexual for me and would "make me gay"-jokes on you mom) now praises her. She went from DESPISING gaga and constantly talking crap about her to saying shes always loved her and has always thought she was a stunning and talented woman with a good heart. 8 years ago my mom didn't even think she was a woman. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

JohnnyVersace

I'd say the "weirdest" and most coincidental was heading to Rose Bar to watch Brian Newman perform on a random Thursday, greeting him, and him telling me "my girl" was inside and going to sing a few tunes. I nearly died. Me and my boyfriend have seen him perform a bunch, and are pretty familiar with him, and honestly weren't expecting her to show up at all. :wtfga:

Parked my ass right up front with a champagne, and sure enough she came out in her full Marc Jacobs look straight off the runway and sang a bunch of songs with him and the band. :firega:

I've had so many magical, New York night because of her and I'm eternally grateful. :kara:

I had to justify and explain why when a woman is puking on Gaga is artistic :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phaye Monster

Well, my dad used to be mildly homophobic

now his favourite song is Born This Way

that’s weird

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TheWitness
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was given the job to moderate some weird cult site :gum:

Every day was like a hurricane :gum:

A flurry of hunty cattiness and d*ck pics being spammed by Santa Claus :gum:

Everydays a hurricaaaaaaane