💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Listen to my new banger chart topping pop hit!

Hoss

Is this a banger  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a banger

• YES
    • NO

Featured Posts

Been a little inactive on here for awhile but I wanted to share something that I've been working on with you guys. Truly it has evolved into an incredible song. 

This was the demo that I posted on here a few weeks ago:

NOW LISTEN TO THE NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Can you BELIEVE the ****ing difference? Like this song actually goes IN. I'm not saying it's a potential hit but it COULD be a potential hit. It seems experimental and radio friendly at the same time. And it gives me chills almost every time I listen to it. When your own music gives you chills then you know it's good. Let me know what you guys think! 

Also please ignore the randomness of this Soundcloud account. I only use it to post my demos so I can bump them on my headphones while walking to class :poot: 

1 minute ago, Bottleblonde said:

It’s really good! Keep it up! By the way I’m new here :)

Thank you! And welcome :kara:

Sneaky Oliver

Hi Hoss! it sounds fresh and experimental i like it i'm trying to imagine the vocals :woohoo:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheJoanneJoker
2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Thanks everyone! :bon: vocals will be added soon 

if I only wasn't broke and I could record and actually buy some producing lol

2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

if I only wasn't broke and I could record and actually buy some producing lol

hahaha I’m at college right now so I have to wait until I go back home... there’s a studio near my house 

and i’d sell it to u but it’s not for sale sis :selena: this is my gem and my gem only 

32 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Thank you! And welcome :kara:

I am entering GGD song contest and my song has a similar sound to your song. You will hear it when I release it.

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

I am entering GGD song contest and my song has a similar sound to your song. You will hear it when I release it.

oooh can’t wait to hear it! I would love to enter the contest but my song doesn’t even have vocals on it :/ so it would be kind of pointless 

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Hoss said:

oooh can’t wait to hear it! I would love to enter the contest but my song doesn’t even have vocals on it :/ so it would be kind of pointless 

Would love to put my vocals on it. :firega:

Archived