💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anybody here Bowie fans?

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

GeeYewWhai

Title.

I love David Bowie. I think he's one of the most, if not, the most profound musician of our time. My favorite songs from him would have to be

These songs just make me so happy. They've gotten me through some tough times.

Despite everyone knowing his name, there are a shockingly small amount of people who actually know his music, and that's a f*ckin travesty. Unless you were born in the UK or your parents grew up in the UK were you really exposed to his lessor known stuff aside from the obvious hits.

So, any bowie fans out there? What is your favorite song and album of his?

david-bowie-ziggy.jpg

If you are a Gaga fan that isn't familiar with his work, I urge you to listen and just watch his stuff. The influence he had on Gaga is strong and it's just interesting to see that.

Nothing Happened

FATCAT

I have a good 6 or 7 that I listen to regularly, but I wouldn't say I'm even a casual fan. Though, I do love Breaking Glass.

Purr more, hiss less.

UnnamedArtist

I love him. I consider him one of the best artists of this universe.
Although I love his old records, I still think, my favorite album is "The Next Day". (And especially the title song and "The Stars (Are Out Tonight)"). But the most favorite song from all his work is "Ashes to Ashes". <3
I am very glad that I know his work. And that my favorite singer is the same admirer of his art. I hope that future artists will not forget him and we will see his influence. 

I heard this song for the first time in 2005 and I've been chasing that high every since. Nothing has ever compared to what I experienced that day.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

GeeYewWhai
13 minutes ago, Rescued said:

I heard this song for the first time in 2005 and I've been chasing that high every since. Nothing has ever compared to what I experienced that day.

I have Aladdin Sane on vinyl and this track, everytime it goes on, is life

Nothing Happened

LibraOctober98

I love Bowie. I love all of his most well known songs, I loved Blackstar and Lazarus. Of course Space Oddity is a masterpiece. Suffragette City and Let's Dance are among my top favorites! 

A Hybrid

I love Bowie, he’s how I found out that Gaga was not just another Madonna (read somewhere that she’s influenced by Bowie, went to listen to Joanne and fell in love)

No family’s safe when I sashay

• 3 weeks later...
OctobersRust

David Bowie is definitely one of my top 3 favorite artists of all time, regardless of genre. He inspired so many. He inspired me and changed my life forever, for sure. 

Oriane

I think he was talented but I don't like most of his music, I just can't get into it. I like some of his songs though, my favorite ones are Life on Mars, Space Oddity, Starman and Andy Warhol.

I don't think people really know his music, except the hits, but I have some friends who like him.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Queen SlayGa

I'm a big fan of his music too! I do love his early work but right now I'm mostly into the albums Outside, Earthling and Reality. If you haven't listened to those yet, you should :)

BABYL0N

I remember trying to listen to his songs because Gaga once said his music is a big influence on hers but i didnt hear any similarities :blink: could any of you bowie stans name gaga-like songs by Bowie?

Archived