Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy W. shades Janet, JLo, Fergie and Beyoncé

sipthistea

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Well at least she didn't come for Gaga.... Now THAT would've been a reach.

tumblr_oi0maitsiP1qgu742o2_400.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Well at least she didn't come for Gaga.... Now THAT would've been a reach.

tumblr_oi0maitsiP1qgu742o2_400.gif

She comes after Gaga every other week anyway. She probably just wanted to try something different.

pmWboCWBg

⚯͛

Battle 4 Ur Life

Adele??? omg I love ha but she's not that great live.

Wendy is pathetic. there's absolutely nothing to be appreciated about her I'd say more about her and her career but them wp's are coming at me so fast right now. and not for Wendy, b*. not worth it. over it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KingRedd

She needs rating and headlines. Even Beyonce haters can admit she doesn’t need auto tune. The audience was shocked haha they normally follow her like sheep but they didn’t know what to do haha

May I Read You? 😎

Thomas P

Beyoncé needs auto tune? Mariah doesn’t need auto tune? Has she been smoking crack cocaine for the past 10 years?

Someone wanted a headline. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Mirages

I'm more shocked that she complimented Mariah, we been knew she'd throw shade Beys way anytime she could.

1 hour ago, babs said:

Mariah? :toofunny:

Yes baby Mariah, stop coming for legends...she might not be able to sing the way she did back in the day and uses a lot of production but she can sing without autotune. Stupid people sitting behind a computer not accomplishing anything coming for one of the best singers/songwriters of all time. Delusional :fthis:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Yeah if she wanted to shade her she should have said something true, like she lips syncs it relies on reverb to make her voice sound bigger. But she doesn't need or use autotune

10 hours ago, Mirages said:

I'm more shocked that she complimented Mariah, we been knew she'd throw shade Beys way anytime she could.

Yes baby Mariah, stop coming for legends...she might not be able to sing the way she did back in the day and uses a lot of production but she can sing without autotune. Stupid people sitting behind a computer not accomplishing anything coming for one of the best singers/songwriters of all time. Delusional :fthis:

I ADORE Mariah, but not because of that I've gone delusional honey, Wendy's complimenting Mariah for singing "raw dog" or whatever when in reality poor girl hasn't hit a good note in like a decade. And no one's calling you names in this forum so you might wanna keep your sh*t in check and learn some respect.

2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Yeah if she wanted to shade her she should have said something true, like she lips syncs it relies on reverb to make her voice sound bigger. But she doesn't need or use autotune

Definetely true. Beyonce may or may not use auto tune but she uses the hell out of Reverb. 

ShockPop

Naming Adele in the group that needs no vocal help despite the fact that she often sings off key flat and plain bad. Ballads don't make a great singer.

Archived