💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga in 2011 about Jazz album

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

C2C is one of my favorite Gaga projects ever and as far as I'm concerned, the little Jazz haters can climb a mountain and reach the highest peak and be blown away by a gust of wind

tenor.gif

The Child

Don’t have time to watch 11 minutes, give me the exact time she’s talking about jazz please:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Helxig

Aw. I remember her saying that once that she never felt the confidence to do a proper jazz album until she met Tony, and  her convinced her that she could do the standards justice. And here we are! She's grown so much :flutter: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

'Sonja who travels with me, she's Haus Of Gaga, she takes pictures of me. She says "you always sleep very strange"." :toofunny:

It's so odd watching this interview and knowing the absolute whirlwind that her life is going to go through starting just a year or so later. She seemed to comfortable and happy back then, but soon her whole world is about to be rocked. Over and over.

Were we naive back then to believe that she was going to be safe, comfortable and happy in her creative existence forever? I remember back then I honestly just thought she would go on with her life just like this, forever. Friends around her, creating music and art, touring on and off, doing some side projects, happy, comfortable, having 'made it' in the industry. Oh boy :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

YCHofficial
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Don’t have time to watch 11 minutes, give me the exact time she’s talking about jazz please:

if u press play it plays at that exact spot u betch 

Green Detox
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

'Sonja who travels with me, she's Haus Of Gaga, she takes pictures of me. She says "you always sleep very strange"." :toofunny:

It's so odd watching this interview and knowing the absolute whirlwind that her life is going to go through starting just a year or so later. She seemed to comfortable and happy back then, but soon her whole world is about to be rocked. Over and over.

Were we naive back then to believe that she was going to be safe, comfortable and happy in her creative existence forever? I remember back then I honestly just thought she would go on with her life just like this, forever. Friends around her, creating music and art, touring on and off, doing some side projects, happy, comfortable, having 'made it' in the industry. Oh boy :eww:

Oh god this makes me nauseous and dizzy idk. I've always had this mindset back then until things got rocky with ARTPOP, i was CLOCKEDT

The Child
5 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

if u press play it plays at that exact spot u betch 

Really? Then sorry for being a rude ass bitch.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

What I love about Gaga is that she’s just like everybody else, like any normal human, always changing her mind on future projects. How I miss the BTW era though! :giveup:

Ferrer Zorola
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

I was growing pubic hair at that time to be thinking about that 

:poot:

LIFE IS GOOD

The Child
1 hour ago, Wixson said:

She also used to say, "I love film, but I'm not an actress, so I won't do it." :trollga:

But which human being has never contradicted himself? We all contradicts ourselves! Leave Gaga alone! :cryga: 

Archived