Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

heda97

Featured Posts

So, during one of these transition times, where we haven't had new music for a while. How often do you listen to gaga? Do you still listen to the very old stuff compared to newer stuff? And which album do you find yourself listening to the most?

I usually devote my time to listening to an entire album at once, so for me its ARTPOP and I listen to the entire album a few times every month. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx

every single day, it's impossible not to for me :wub:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

joemayzzin

legit everyday,

have all the albums and most remixes/mashups/unreleased on my phone so it comes on shuffle with my other music, not trying to sound dramatic but i NEED to listen to music everyday whether in the car, at work, on the go or at the gym! 

blackthorns

at least once a day, but definitely less than usual. I've been listening mostly to BTW and Joanne, with a sprinkle of ARTPOP.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Too much, I think my friends are tired of listening to her in the car :poot:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Tom Nook

Mostly everyday with a mixture of the singles and personal favorites :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Gaga was the only artist i listened to for almost a year and now all I listen to is Gaga, Taylor and Lana. I listen to music every chance i get

Black Jesus †

Pamelaisley

Usually everyday. I have a playlist full of favorite songs and some from each album are on there. When I clean, I listen to all of her albums on shuffle. 

But I have those days where I wanna listen to an album in full and then wear my hair/makeup/outfit like she did during that era :wub: My style's very "Born This Way meets ARTPOP" so I listen to those albums lots of times when I feel creative.  

When an era is over and she's not doing anything, I listen to other artists but I will always have time for her. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Haroon

Pretty much everyday, if not then every other day :laughga: Each time it's a few songs from one album and then the next time it's songs from a different album :music:

Archived