Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About An Artist (or/and their Fandom) You Drag

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

The title says it all. Say somthing nice about an artist (or their fandom) you usually drag to pits of hell. Some ground rules:

1. No we won't accept compliments that look like they're something positive, but also shade said celebrity :trollga:

2. Spread positivity, no hate :kara:

Spoiler

3. I am ready for this to go south but y'all don't let my thread be closed in like 10 seconds :selena:

I guess I'll go first then.

Katy Perry - I'm really impressed how well she's dealing with all the unnecessary hate thrown her way.

Madonna - She really did know how to find the line between controversy and plain ditzyness/distaste and everything she did she gave it her 100%.

Madonna fans - They're very perseverant.

Drake - He's actually a very solid actor.

Now y'all go!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

It's amazing how this fandom hasn't gotten tired yet of dragging Gaga to the pits of hell EVERY SINGLE TIME for every little thing over 10 years already :reductive:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Grigio Guy

Beyonce - while I don’t appreciate the fact that she doesn’t write most of her music, She’s a multifaceted talent. And Lemonade was an extremely solid album and proved that she can write well.

Katy Perry - While I don’t think she has the best voice in the world, she has proven to be a marketing genius.

Britney Spears - ...

tenor.gif?itemid=5393163

Religion is a product to sell.

Mirages
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

Taylor has nice gowns.

Just now, The Bling said:

It's amazing how this fandom is not tired yet of dragging Gaga back and forth for every little thing over all these years :reductive:

:air: should have know it'd go south the first second

uhhhh alma's hair is lovely and i'm sure her fishy odor isn't as overbearing as i think it might be x

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

It's amazing how this fandom hasn't gotten tired yet of dragging Gaga to the pits of hell EVERY SINGLE TIME for every little thing over 10 years already :reductive:

tenor.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages
1 minute ago, nobreaks said:

uhhhh alma's hair is lovely and i'm sure her fishy odor isn't as overbearing as i think it might be x

landscape-1472304174-the-x-factor-2016-s

The Bling
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Can you say something nice about Nicki Minaj?

feat-mariah-carey-funny-or-die.thumb.jpg

14722984_689964547838627_713162901558814

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Drin Lon
9 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Beyonce - while I don’t appreciate the fact that she doesn’t write most of her music, She’s a multifaceted talent. And Lemonade was an extremely solid album and proved that she can write well.

Katy Perry - While I don’t think she has the best voice in the world, she has proven to be a marketing genius.

Britney Spears - ...

tenor.gif?itemid=5393163

She hasn't even written the album title hun...

It's actually her album with most writers and samples tenor.gif?itemid=5393163

Archived