Gaga returns to instagram

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackthorns

I'm really hopin this is something cryptic and not just for the #aeshetic

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, Red said:

And then she complains we think everything she does is cryptic, like, wtf is this

She just posted some pictures with a beach, it's not her fault that we see this in 43875345 different ways 

TheFriend

Maybe she will post a picture of ha standing in the water soon :gum:

BTW act 2 confirmedt :selena:

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, LMSince2008 said:

NEW SINGLE IS COMING! Omg

My hip :deadbanana: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

She is mostly resting on the coast in Oregon.  I hope there IS a clinic for fibromyalgia up there that she is going to.  I don't need her to be working on LG6 or anything else.  She's given us plenty last year, and this year ......we should look forward to ASIB and maybe Vegas, and that's it.  For Gaga's sake ....... let her rest and take pictures of nature and generally lay around doing hardly anything, if that's what she wants to do.  Actually, her doing what she wants is part of the problem.  It's very hard for her to shut off and not have some big production in the works that she and her team are planning.  She needs to tune in, turn on and drop out;  just for now, or for a while at least.  She said it herself a few days ago....something like....she's having to look at herself and her health in a way she never has had to before.

Jewels n Drugs

Omg they lowkey look like paintings. Wet paint confirmedT? 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived