Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Am I the only one? #AfterTWOCancellations #NeedAdvices

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

The day she cancelled Montreal I ended up listening to Joanne (album) non stop on my way back home and loving it more than I ever did... Am I weird ? :selena:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reditaccount288
12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The day she cancelled Montreal I ended up listening to Joanne (album) non stop on my way back home and loving it more than I ever did... Am I weird ? :selena:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.142de010cec158151

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

sipthistea

Katy Perry still has available seats and understreamed songs. Both with open arms. :bon:

anigif_sub-buzz-23492-1497325564-8.gif

Buy some tickets for Witness:The Tour and buy Witness on iTunes. 

PartySick

Imagine if someone traveled to Gaga shows around the world and planned on going to an American BTWB, the 2016 RiR, and a European JWT date :selena:

OT: I still say we should start a gofundme for European fans to be flown out to Vegas :diane:

🖤

DiscoStyx
On 2/18/2018 at 11:32 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Like I know it's not her fault, it's not even about this, it's because well if I start listening to her, I'll cry I'm sure. I needed this show in my life, I needed 'this boost' in my life, that whole year of wait for nothing... ugh.

let it all out baby

it won't be fun but it will definitely help you overcome this, you need it.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

On 18. 02. 2018. at 8:32 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Like I know it's not her fault, it's not even about this, it's because well if I start listening to her, I'll cry I'm sure.

Crying is an amazing outlet for your emotions. I usually feel much better after crying my eyes out. :shrug: 

BBhomemaker

Same as you but it's the opposite, i watched 5foot2 and now I'm overplaying Joanne, i'm sad to don't see her but I don't she help me all the time with her music so I can't be mad at her, I know she need to rest, I'm sad but Im understanding her I'm mean she's human and do way more than any artist :pray: lets say that i prefer to not be sad and that im just even more excited for the next tour ;)

Archived