ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
6 minutes ago, XOXOHoeanne said:

and I don't think it's coming back to my country

IT is still in your country! Check your local sewage drain, and say hello to him.

giphy.gif

GypsyBabe

Then take a break from her music for a bit if it is too much for you. 

Just remember that Gaga’s connection with her fans begins with her voice and her lyrics and the feeling that her music brings you. Its not about a concert. I know it is so disappointing, but hopefully you will be able to feel happy listening to her again soon. :hug:

⚯͛

monster4life231
52 minutes ago, Blond said:

giphy.gif

Do you have the video to this gif anywhere? <3 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

homomo

It took me a few weeks to be able to listen to Ariana Grande after the Manchester event. You’ll get there eventually :hug:

SwissMonster

It was the same for me, I had 3 dates cancelled (Zürich, Cologne and Berlin) and I had difficulties to hear her music. It was hard at the beginning but when you into it again it’s okay. I can listen normally to her again now. So just try even if you are sad at the beginning :kara:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Chuckles
56 minutes ago, XOXOHoeanne said:

this is very extra, I've only seen Gaga once in my life and it was almost 6 years ago, and i don't think come back to my country (that's really sad, I'm student, so I'm practically poor for buy a ticket for a show in a another ****ing country) , anyway I hope you can find another Boost in your life, your happiness can not depend of a show, you're amazing sweetie:gaysia:

I am not a student anyomer but I relate to not even being able to buy  ticket to the closest city :(

And agreed with the bold, Vivi you have a future ahead of you!

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Take a break a few months and don't force yourself to listen to her music until you are feeling it.

This sums it up!

Haroon

I think just let yourself feel how you're feeling and let time do its work :shrug: You're not doing anything wrong by not listening to Gaga or not wanting to listen to Gaga. Just listen to whatever makes you feel however you want to feel :happy: Maybe eventually you'll find that urge to listen to Gaga again and who knows, you might enjoy her music more than ever after that break or appreciate it in a different light or something. The spark might rekindle with some time away :nick:

Hey, don’t worry about it! I can’t listen to her music either anymore, it’s not because I blame her or because I’m mad, but because it just brings sadness to me knowing what happened. For what I was looking forward to, but never happened, for herself being in pain... I guess with time, if I am supposed to, I will be able to listen to her once again! And I can’t wait for that day, it’s just not today! Maybe it is the same for you! 

PedrinniSan

I know how you feel :(

I couldn't go to the Born This Way Ball and I can't get over it D:

Anyway, the next era will be your time! Don't be sad, because she will be back and stronger than ever :kara:

ALGAYDO

I feel like that’s perfectly normal. You had so much emotion invested in this show, and it was basically ripped away from your hands because of a terrible illness (fibromyalgia). At least keep in mind that Gaga didn’t intend for this to happen. You know she would have wanted to keep going if it weren’t for her illness.

That being said, try not to pollute your image of Gaga based on this. Like, don’t just leave her because of it, it wasn’t her fault. Just take a break from her and her music, come back around the time ASIB or LG6 are on the horizon. I’m sure you’ll be perfectly fine by then. 

Archived