💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJ Snake disappointed in working with Gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

from 3:43. Put the subtitles.

Basically he's saying that he was disappointed in working with Gaga cause he did not feel respected and he did not received enough credit.
He also said "there's a lot of things I can't tell but I was fed up with it", what did he mean ? :gum:

Who does remember this, and what are your thoughts on it?? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangstas

DJ Snake issa snake :triggered:

But I don’t think that Gaga wouldn’t respect  another artist’s decisions unless he’s been acting like a prick :triggered:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, papergangstas said:

DJ Snake issa snake :triggered:

But I don’t think that Gaga didn’t respect him as another artist unless he’s been acting like a prick :triggered:

for what I know of him he's really humble and wise. I'm not sure he even was in contact with Gaga herself anyway but with her team and the managers etc and that's probably true that the American industry is rough

gstring

His name says it all :reductive: lol jk but at this point we have no receipt nor prove of what actually happened behind the scenes that makes him said something like that.. I still believe in gaga tho :hor: i believe she respects all of her co-workers

Edit : what gaga's song that he contributed or made? Anybody knows? :oprah:

Little little

highlikegaga

that is so sad to hear.

i really like him as a DJ (probably my favorite DJ) and I didn't even realize he worked on one of my favorite songs from Gaga Sexxx Dreams. And that made the song even more special to me.

RAMROD

Well, the context was not a diss to Gaga. He was just sharing how wild and cruel showbiz can be. And he wasn't ready then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic

He's salty because Gaga didn't just eat up his beats and put a topline over it like Sia does when she writes songs. She basically re-arranged what he did (while still giving him credit for it). He's basically salty that Gaga is in control over what how the songs she writes sound like.

GagaUnderYou

I'm sure Gaga has felt like this too. He just wants to in control of his career. Working for a big artist like Lady Gaga also requires going through a lot of other people and DJ's are probably used to being the sole creator of their work. It's similar to Gaga when she said she started to say no and then remembered who she was. 

Mirages

Idk him but he comes off as full of himself at least to me, especially when you look at his work. It's nothing special, groundbreaking or original and here he is talking about how they kept changing his work well tough brake maybe he just wasn't good enough. When something doesn't go right for me the first thing I look at is me and start there not the other way around and that's what he did he kept piling **** on other people and didn't even say anything about the work he has done - was he happy about it? Was it up to par with what was expected of him? Also it wasn't his record it was Gaga's record, she is putting her name on it and it's her name that will be most tied to that track and everybody will know she worked on it, his name is in the credits not in the title.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Chris Evans

From what I remember Fernando tried taking a lot of credit for his an DJWS’s work in Born This Way

With ARTPOP he probably thought more of his work was going to end up on the final record which is understandable to be frustrated if he spent so much time on it 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He's salty because Gaga didn't just eat up his beats and put a topline over it like Sia does when she writes songs. She basically re-arranged what he did (while still giving him credit for it). He's basically salty that Gaga is in control over what how the songs she writes sound like.

The same way Gaga's salty that she cancelled the duet with Kendrick and Cher?

It is only natural for an artist who have vision of what they want a song to sound feel insulted when their work are edited in certain way that ruin the illusion they want to show with it. I don't think you can fault DJ Snake to feel what he felt.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, gstring said:

Edit : what gaga's song that he contributed or made? Anybody knows? :oprah:

From ARTPOP Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, Applause. 

Also Government Hooker instrumental was a demo of his.

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sexxx Dreams, Applause

Government Hooker demo was his.

Do What U Want as well and probably many more unreleased 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sexxx Dreams, Applause

Government Hooker demo was his.

do what you want as well

Archived