question

Are you watching Black Panther?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I’ve watched it already & I must say, it’s definitely worth watching.

It’s the perfect movie: Aesthetically pleasing costume design & production design, Not too much action, Great plot, Stellar acting & cast, & most importantly, Hot shirtless guys :poot: 

guys im so sorry for being random but, i cant make a thread yet (i think) and i want y'all spanish monsters to translate this for me

its a spanish speaking psychic that gave reading about gaga, she has been away from us for so long its been a blackout and im worried for gaga. please translate if he mentions anything regarding health issue. thanks in advance

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, chan said:

guys im so sorry for being random but, i cant make a thread yet (i think) and i want y'all spanish monsters to translate this for me

its a spanish speaking psychic that gave reading about gaga, she has been away from us for so long its been a blackout and im worried for gaga. please translate if he mentions anything regarding health issue. thanks in advance

Hey he says she’s very stressed but she will be fine. She will release or announce something big around April and May and she will have good news to her romantic relationship! He says something huge will happen after May and it’s going to be a positive year for her. Well we hope so :heart: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD

I watched it two days ago sksks

It was really good. And there are 2 post credits. :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

11 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hey he says she’s very stressed but she will be fine. She will release or announce something big around April and May and she will have good news to her romantic relationship! He says something huge will happen after May and it’s going to be a positive year for her. Well we hope so :heart: 

thanks girl, means a lot to me so at least no serious disease or whatever right thanks a lot :hug:

1 hour ago, Quark said:

The movie will probably explain his origin. You could also just say he is part of MCU.

He started to watch the MCU from the guardians 2 so he has a lot to catch up lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

It’s a pretty entertaining movie. But since I’m not from Africa, I don’t know if their portrayal of tribes correct, it seems like it’s how African American see tribes than it’s how tribes work? Movie is good tho. Michael B Jordan’s so sexy with that body and hairstyle. And idk if Kendrick’s soundtrack is a perfect fit for the movie, I feel like the score > soundtrack.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

I haven't seen a Marvel movie in 5 years so probably not.

Just go.

Archived