💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favourite Selena Gomez's single?

Gagadonna

What is your favourite Selena Gomez single?   

62 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Come & Get It
    • Slow Down
    • The Heart Wants What I Wants
    • Good For You (ft. ASAP Rocky)
    • Same Old Love
    • Hands to Myself
    • Kill Em With Kindness
    • Bad Liar
    • Fetish (ft. Gucci Mane)
    • I Want You To Know (with Zedd) / It Ain't Me (with Kygo) / Wolves (with Marshmallow) → specify below

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

From the album Stars Dance to now. 

I put I Want You To Know, It Ain't Me and Wolves together cause they're all from another artist but also because I didn't have enough space :triggered:

Gagadonna

Mine is Fetish, I've been obsessed with it since it came out, it's such a dark, sexual, mesmerizing song :wub:

Haroon

If only the Selena Gomez & The Scene singles were included, those are my favourites above anything recent :giveup:

Out of the ones in the poll my favourite is Good For You, it's just so sway-ish and plays as well now as it did when it first came out :music:

I can’t pick only one, so let’s say Fetish, Good For You and The Heart Wants What It Wants 

(These are also the only songs I like from her. Period.:selena:)

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

KleinGa
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If only the Selena Gomez & The Scene singles were included, those are my favourites above anything recent :giveup:

Out of the ones in the poll my favourite is Good For You, it's just so sway-ish and plays as well now as it did when it first came out :music:

Good For You sounds best when its blasted AT FULL VOLUME ON SPEAKERS. Try it and I guarantee you will be shook.

For me: My absolute fave on that list would probably be Slow Down. 

I didnt realise how much I bop to Selena :giveup: This was actually a hard decision 

Magneto

By seeing this list I realized that she has some amazing singles and it's really hard to choose between them. It's a shame her albums and artistry are not on the same level for me though

Free my mind

papergangstas

latest?cb=20120414185238

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

I Love You Like I love P-rn Baby:music:

It's her best and only song, the rest are meh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

for some reason i got ovsessed with Fetish :giveup: when it came out i listened to it for weeks non stop

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived