Featured Posts

scallywally
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Hopefully your sisters marriage lasts longer than either of Britney's. :classy:

Not much longer. 

GypsyBabe

pmo1ToCxg

TEA

I’m so glad you posted this and I can’t wait for her to slay Vegas and really add another facet to her career. I think this is a great move on her part. Pretty soon every artist is going to want to do Vegas like her and Britney. 

⚯͛

1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

pmo1ToCxg

TEA

I’m so glad you posted this and I can’t wait for her to slay Vegas and really add another facet to her career. I think this is a great move on her part. Pretty soon every artist is going to want to do Vegas like her and Britney. 

I find it ironic people take every chance to drag this residency, but the second someone posts something that proves them wrong, aint no one have sh*t to say.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I find it ironic people take every chance to drag this residency, but the second someone posts something that proves them wrong, aint no one have sh*t to say.

Its because people just like to only focus on the negative aspects....

They can find the door... 

pmn1SbLbg

jk love you all. 

⚯͛

9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Its because people just like to only focus on the negative aspects...

perhaps this is why we didnt see the "Gaga is uncreative" threads which apparently is where the Judas/Diamond Heart opening was discussed :triggered:

1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

I’m SO here for Gaga being a Vegas legend. In 30 years street performers will be dressing up like her on the strip for pictures with tourists like Elvis. 

And there will be 10 skydivers called the Flying Gagas.  And Gaga will be spotted in shopping malls and Walmart.

I live outside the space time continuum.

45 minutes ago, Ronk said:

And there will be 10 skydivers called the Flying Gagas.  And Gaga will be spotted in shopping malls and Walmart.

She could finally go out without being hounded for once

Archived