💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley Expecting Their First Child

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

rs_1024x682-180214061054-1024.tom-daley-

In joint Instagram updates Wednesday morning, the Milk filmmaker and the British Olympian announced they are expecting their first child together. "A very happy #ValentinesDay from ours to yours," Black told his followers. In his caption, Daley echoed, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!"

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/913738/dustin-lance-black-and-tom-daley-expecting-their-first-child

-Mark

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Tommy is literally a year older than me :emma:

He's planning a nursery room. I'm planning which club my friends and I are going to Saturday :emma:

He's getting married, I've yet to date anyone :emma:

I mean, if he feels like he's experienced everything he can in his youth. Go off I guess :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Stephen

Sometimes I get worried about me and my bf's age difference but then I look at them and feel reassured :giveup: I can't believe Tom is gonna be a father at 23 though :giveup: 

datlastfam

Ive been into Tom's youtube videos lately and I can say theyre such a sweet couple. Tom is so lucky to have such a nice and funny guy like Lance, Im so jealous of them and now theyre gonna have a child awh :wub:

still cant accept the fact that Lance is in his 40s :saladga:

SlaeUrAnus

I have always wondered about having kids when there is an age difference, but I guess it really doesn’t matter, just depends on what you both want regardless of age.

I just hope that when I’m 30 (my partner will be 37), we might have one of our own or perhaps even earlier when we are financially stable :wub:

In my messy era.

DelusionalGaga

Didn't they go through issues with infidelity like last year, twice? Well good luck, I guess 

It was suppose to be my child with Tom, but destiny is funny sometimes, the bitch:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived