Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The only real leak from LG5 sessions/ Do you think anything else will leak?

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

And it's not even a studio version and not even 100% sure as a lot of people still question it.

Do you think any of the unreleased songs will leak some day? In 2-3 years? 

I think it's fair to say a leak wouldn't affect Joanne's sales at this point.

Also I'm a recent fan and I don't remember when scrapped songs from previous albums leaked. Did they leak during or after the album era?

I know this is just speculation but I want to hear your opinion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
Just now, berlinforme said:

The constant "oh my god!!!!"s still annoy me so much. :saladga:

I'm not the only one :tony: :triggered:

Ew, David!

I’m still so confused at how this was obtained. Was someone in the studio a little bitch ass and recorded it behind Gaga’s back? Or did someone hack her computer and take it? idk man 

either way this song slays and should be released at some point. imagine it sped up :giveup: could be a banger 

Cello

I remember thinking the 'All Mine' leak was real and being so disappointed when it wasn't! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

VOLANTIS

We don't really know if this is "Real" though.. :selena: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PedrinniSan
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Also I'm a recent fan and I don't remember when scrapped songs from previous albums leaked. Did they leak during or after the album era?

I know this is just speculation but I want to hear your opinion.

Well it depends on the album. There are some songs from the fame that are being leaked even in 2018. We got nothing from BTW, and demo's and stems from ARTPOP have been being leaked since 2015/2016 so I think we'll have to wait a little more for those leaks :cryga:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

Well it depends on the album. There are some songs from the fame that are being leaked even in 2018. We got nothing from BTW, and demo's and stems from ARTPOP have been being leaked since 2015/2016 so I think we'll have to wait a little more for those leaks :cryga:

A lot of stems and unreleased material for The Fame leaked around 2009 through 2011, and it's been steadily streaming out since then. BTW was really just a few stems, I'm not sure when they leaked :selena: ARTPOP barely saw a real acapella leak for like a year before we were blessed with stems, instrumentals, and some post-BTW/pre-ARTPOP demos :giveup: For Joanne, we got some stems less than a year after the album dropped...

...there really is no consistent pattern here is what I'm getting at :poot: we'll probably never hear anything from the original LG5 concept unless it's totally reworked for a future album :giveup:

🖤

Archived