Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy Perry's Signature Song

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, UK Monster said:

IKAG and Hot N Cold are both iconic though more well known then Dark Horse and Last Friday Night especially.  Teenage Dream is a pop classic worldwide everyone knows the song. Roar was big at the time but i feel like everyone left it in 2013 especially like radio, tv the media etc the gp have forgor about this song. The video was massive at the time a lot bigger than the song tbh

No one cares about IKAG anymore tho even tho people know it, but mostly in the US, it was kinda local too.

You might have a point about Hot N Cold but it didn't even go #2 or #1 so it can't be one of her signature song.

Teenage Dream is not bigger than T.G.I.F. ,  despite being the better song. Everyone knows Last Friday Night and its MV.

I agree on Roar.

Dark Horse was bigger than IKAG and HNC gurl....it was massive, Firework level massive.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheWitness
7 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

California Gurls was a fad with bad views even tho it spawned some looks

IKAG and Hot n Cold are too old

Teenage Dream MV has terrible views and it's a basic video

Roar is Brave 2.0

So it's between Last Friday Night, Firework and Dark Horse

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19015-1348241176-2.

There’s so much wrong with this but I don’t want to get banned again :triggered: 

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
2 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

No one cares about IKAG anymore tho even tho people know it, but mostly in the US, it was kinda local too.

You might have a point about Hot N Cold but it didn't even go #2 or #1 so it can't be one of her signature song.

Teenage Dream is not bigger than T.G.I.F. ,  despite being the better song. Everyone knows Last Friday Night and its MV.

I agree on Roar.

Dark Horse was bigger than IKAG and HNC gurl....it was massive, Firework level massive.

Ok this is an improvement except the Roar part :selena: 

Host Of Lyricasism

Mirrion Rizzons
8 hours ago, Fish said:

if we ever meet again

I miss timbaland from the 2000's/early 2010's that bad b served BOPS

Drin Lon
6 hours ago, TheWitness said:

There’s so much wrong with this but I don’t want to get banned again :triggered: 

Punish me daddy 

FentyGa
16 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

I agree on Roar.

Actually, I think Roar was local for the U.S. It was a semi-hit in Europe, but was quickly forgotten. I don't know about Asia, Africa and South America, though.

I Kissed A Girl was huge in Europe and everyone still knows it.

Drin Lon
13 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Actually, I think Roar was local for the U.S. It was a semi-hit in Europe, but was quickly forgotten. 

Then what was was Applause, a 1/5 hit? :ladyhaha:

14 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I Kissed A Girl was huge in Europe and everyone still knows it.

Hot N Cold was bigger tho :gaycat:

Archived