Anveeroy

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

California Gurls was a fad with bad views even tho it spawned some looks

IKAG and Hot n Cold are too old

Teenage Dream MV has terrible views and it's a basic video

Roar is Brave 2.0

So it's between Last Friday Night, Firework and Dark Horse

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19015-1348241176-2.

IKAG and Hot N Cold are both iconic though more well known then Dark Horse and Last Friday Night especially.  Teenage Dream is a pop classic worldwide everyone knows the song. Roar was big at the time but i feel like everyone left it in 2013 especially like radio, tv the media etc the gp have forgor about this song. The video was massive at the time a lot bigger than the song tbh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheWitness
10 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

IKAG and Hot N Cold are both iconic though more well known then Dark Horse and Last Friday Night especially.  Teenage Dream is a pop classic worldwide everyone knows the song. Roar was big at the time but i feel like everyone left it in 2013 especially like radio, tv the media etc the gp have forgor about this song. The video was massive at the time a lot bigger than the song tbh

Roar was legit on the radio 2 days ago :rip: 

Host Of Lyricasism

TEANUS

Culturally - Firework 

Radio wise - Roar

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
21 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I agree with the first part but Roar hasn’t been forgotten on radio (maybe the other outlets). I hear it on radio fairly often 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

nswain1110

Firework, without question. Of the TD era, it's by far her most streamed (253 million, versus 166 for the next closest, California Gurls). Sure Dark Horse is her most streamed song overall, but she wont be remembered for a song that capitalized on a sound (trap) that was "in" at the time it was released. Firework is arguably one of the most impactful and successful self-empowerment anthems of all time (*Hands mic back to Taylor*). 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

LateToCult

Sis Katy has more than one signature song. It’s a death match between California Gurls, I kissed A Girl, Roar, and Firework. :giveup:

Lady Adga
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

California Gurls was a fad with bad views even tho it spawned some looks

IKAG and Hot n Cold are too old

Teenage Dream MV has terrible views and it's a basic video

Roar is Brave 2.0

So it's between Last Friday Night, Firework and Dark Horse

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19015-1348241176-2.

giphy.webp

Archived