💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite memory?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

All the negativity on this site is getting outofcontrol.mp3 

It’s time for some positive energy on this site. So, for starters, here is a very simple question:

What is your favorite Gaga-related memory?

Tom Nook

Been thinking about this lately, the ARTPOP announcement 

DTl7Kd7UMAAkb-d.jpg:large

the hype :tony: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I wasn’t even a Gaga stan back then.

I discovered ARTPOP months later after its release and my favourite memory is me trying to figure out what was all about and skipping most of the bops on the album :ladyhaha:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Amidana said:

The first time I laid my eyes on Gaga in real life during the Joanne World Tour. I almost cried out of happiness. :wub:

UGH right? :giveup:

I went to the opening night of the artRAVE so the first time I saw her in person was when she came from the floor bathed in blue light with giant golden wings :cryga:

🖤

-seeing Gaga live for the first time rise out of the stage in front of me, center front stage at the artRave and being absolutely shook :tony:

giphy.gif

-when she stopped the artrave when she saw my David Bowie shirt and made me take it off and hand it to her, so she could wipe her face with it, while my half naked ass was plastered all over the giant screens in front of 15K people while I stood there like 

hqdefault.jpg

-buying a bunch of dildos during the artrave and rubber banding our “heartfelt” notes to them so we could throw them on stage :selena: and one of them had a suction cup, so we were driving to the show, I stuck it to the center of the windshield, and pulled over to ask some truck driver for directions, forgetting their was a giant blue dildo hanging dead center of my windshield :sharon:

-flying to NYC and walking around her Barney’s Workshop event 

-buying a T-shirt in Joanne’s restaurant 

-Meeting Christian, seeing the giant Gaga tattoo on his bicep, and keeping it a secret for MONTHS before gagadaily found out and flipped out :duck:

-filming Bobby simply because I was so shook to see him in real life and having him catch me, to which I posted the gif of it on GagaDaily, and two days later when I saw him at the next show, I approached him and Christian to show him it, and he said he already saw it on HERE :sharon: and I freaked out thinking I made him mad, and he and Christian laughed and said it was funny 

200w.gif

Fondest memory I have is stumbling upon The Edge of Glory audio version on YT when it first came out. It was one of the most epic first impressions of a song I ever had. It was like my Bohemian Rhapsody at the time. It's the song that turned me into a fan and is still my favourite Gaga song to this day :flutter:

angels forever, forever angels

4 minutes ago, Amidana said:

The first time I laid my eyes on Gaga in real life during the Joanne World Tour. I almost cried out of happiness. :wub:

Same!  Also when I was driving up to the venue, it was lit up in pink with her name projected onto the ceiling and I was so excited.  My friend and I spent 30 minutes trying to get the perfect photo with the venue :selena: And then when I walked in and was in awe when I saw the tacos :diane: 

Enceladus
24 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I just wanted to share the same. I will never forget that day when I woke up to a sunny day, made me a coffee and smoked a cigarette on our balcony. I opened Facebook and BAM 💥 

And of course when I saw her the first time at the BTWB. 😍

GypsyBabe

Seeing Gaga at Mohegan Sun with my sister for JWT. We were on the barricade and she was so close it was crazy. We had such a fun night :flutter: 

⚯͛

35 minutes ago, JGD said:

Same!  Also when I was driving up to the venue, it was lit up in pink with her name projected onto the ceiling and I was so excited.  My friend and I spent 30 minutes trying to get the perfect photo with the venue :selena: And then when I walked in and was in awe when I saw the tacos :diane: 

The Forum looked beautiful the day of her concert I was shook

4 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

The Forum looked beautiful the day of her concert I was shook

It was absolutely gorgeous!  We were having a conversation with the Lyft driver when it came into view and I gasped loudly and my best friend was like “let the fangirling begin” :selena: 

He8MyHeart

My earliest Gaga memory is a guy at school singing Just Dance quietly to himself as he was walking through the halls at school. It was maybe a few days after it was released and I remember thinking omg that's that song that I love!  I had no idea how much Gaga would change my life :heart:

Archived