ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Stop shading her :saladga:

1. She led the Bon Appétit challenge, which was a trend for like 2 months due to the controversial video and its woke message.

2. The tour is selling out everywhere.

3. Witness was catalogued as one of the best albums of 2017;

1 - barely a trend. No one in my social circles nor their social circles or anyone on my Facebook or instagram has said anything about this viral “challenge”

2- tour is not selling out everywhere that’s ACTUAL fake news.

3 - catalogued by who? Do you have receipts? And your sock drawer does not count.

Your posts are all opinion based with no real backing :cryga: about Katy at least.

Edit - checked the accolades it received in 2017 and it only made ONE publication’s year end list. Drowned In Sound. Otherwise, nothing.

sipthistea
27 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Your posts are all opinion based with no real backing :cryga: about Katy at least.

All my posts are based on scientific research and actual facts. The statistics don't lie. :sleep:

ryanripley
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

All my posts are based on scientific research and actual facts. The statistics don't lie. :sleep:

hun, they're lying to you

when will you give up this trolling act anyway?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lovespent

Well of course. With this album and era everyone became a Witness

of Katy flopping :awkney:

But seriously tho, it just goes to show that social media has like no reflection in a real world, at least when it comes to music. 

MarcusBones
6 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Stop shading her :saladga:

1. She led the Bon Appétit challenge, which was a trend for like 2 months due to the controversial video and its woke message.

DYlMx.gif

Archived