• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

What has DJWS produced with other people? lol

Well he did work on the Yu-Gi-Oh movie soundtrack :poot: sh*t slays 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

i mean the amount of **** that redone has pulled ... the chorus melody is so ****ing similar that i honestly dont understand how gaga can look him in the eye ... 

7 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Well he did work on the Yu-Gi-Oh movie soundtrack :poot: sh*t slays 

:selena:

Spoiler

I've never heard it so I can't judge lol

PartySick
5 minutes ago, maxmore said:

Yeah, it's almost as if he struck gold with Gaga and has been doing the same thing since 2009 :rip:

DJWS is for sure more versatile and interesting :poot:

🖤

No he isn't. We have no clue what a Redone + Gaga POP collab in 2018 could sound like. However we do know what a DJWS and Gaga collab in 2017 sounded like and it sounded like a Chainsmokers re hash (cute song tho..since Gaga has amazing vocals on it). We need to stop trashing Redone on this site. Not referring to this thread in specific because it seems to be pretty polite and the discussions going on in here are tame but just in general. The amount of pretentious monsters acting like Redone is a horrible producer just because his output outside of Gaga has been pretty sub par is pretty ridiculous. If you look at DJWS's work outside of Gaga it isn't that great either (and it is scarce for a reason). His My Little Pony soundtrack was pretty atrocious. Point is both producers need Gaga to make something great and in my opinion the work Red and Gaga made together was timeless (also recurring charts seem to agree with this opinion as PF and BR are still her most streamed and highest songs on itunes WW whenever she performs somewhere). DJWS's work with Gaga has a lot of highlights but also a lot..and I mean TONS of bad tracks..Red's work with Gaga is generally more consistent with very few dips or low points. Both are talented and important parts of Gaga's legacy as an artist and vice versa, one is more consistent than the other (Redone) and both need Gaga to make something great. 

27monster27
53 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

This is tough because RO did Gypsy yet DJS did The Cure. Two of my favourites in their own rights.

I thought that Red One didn't work on ARTPOP?

he/him/his

andy232000
54 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

This is tough because RO did Gypsy yet DJS did The Cure. Two of my favourites in their own rights.

RedOne only got credit for one line in the entire song. I think this was a  bigger effort by madeon 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
24 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Jesus f********** christ. He created Gaga's best records with her. Without RedOne this Lady Gaga wouldn't even have become a thing. And for you to say everyone is better than him.... another fake fan.

Excuse me ma'am... did you not read the section that this thread is in? It says "Opinion" 

and you know what is funny about Opinions? 

Spoiler

tumblr_nghpioUnQG1r80jg9o1_400.gif

Yes without RedOne Gaga wouldn't be as big as what she is now without the bops that are Just Dance and Poker Face, but there is clear evidence that RedOne is as lazy as Zedd when it comes to producing.... recycling the exact same electronic sounds from song to song

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvU2pJa

tenor.gif?itemid=9696474 

I personally prefer DJWS to RO because he has so much depth to his songs, like have you ever listened to the Applause Trap Remix? or Brooklyn Nights? Like there is a lot too them and I've never heard the same synths that are in Swine in Government Hooker.... Where RedOne used a Logic already loaded preset for the Just Dance synth and used the Poker Sound Effects in many different other songs. I still stand RO tho, Scheiße is my favourite song and I think he did a really good job on the instrumental, it is iconic

tenor.gif?itemid=9436649 

But all in all calling someone a fake fan for their opinion of saying DJWS is better than RO is just wrong....

People are entitled to their own opinions no matter how much you do not like it

typing-gif-3.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Der Meister

DJWS always release his bland-pop-hit-wannabe songs with Gaga's vocals in it. I don't know why she likes him that much. There's no chemistry in their colabs. He never won a Grammy and all his songs got no recognition at all from the public. GagaXRedOne is epic as ****. 

djws produced & wrote MANiCURE, right?

well

I want expensive things including diamond rings
And travel overseas (goodbye!)
Have sex with celebrities (nice try)
Of the rich and pretty life (cha-ching!)
Make the money, lookin' right (bling, bling)
Of the rich and pretty life (oh, share)
Makin' bank as pop's wife (I quit)

:poot: 

Archived