Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
10 hours ago, Doot said:

What has DJWS produced with other people? lol

My Little Pony songs lmfao

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will step in and say I think RedOne is a better songwriter than DJWS, but Paul is a better producer overall. The reason the songs with RO are successful is because they are written so well and the production extends naturally from that. However, almost any RO song she’s done is incredibly well written whether it was for radio or otherwise. He works well with her writing songs.

9 hours ago, Doot said:

But again, you are doing nothing but proving my original point. :laughga:

you mean stealing other peoples melodies before their songs come out is his signature style of production? hahahahaahha

i agree

djBuffoon

RedOne has done right by Gaga, helped craft her signature sound, and is partially responsible for some of my favorite tracks from her. DJWS is more diverse and can add his "Blair flair" to many different styles. Both talented, but I think a full album by the latter would be more interesting.

PoshLife
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

RedOne is only credited on Gypsy because Gaga references Scheisse :sweat:

OMG is that really true?? I never knew that :sharon: 

ryanripley
11 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Im pretty sure her label denied her new album with DJWS that's why they are both quiet at this time. 

they wouldn't do that after they've been working on it lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Now that you mention it...

other than that Kat DeLuna song Run The Show, I only liked RedOne's songs he did with Gaga :selena:

AFRODITA
15 hours ago, MillionMarkys said:

This is tough because RO did Gypsy yet DJS did The Cure. Two of my favourites in their own rights.

um, no. madeon did gypsy.

4 hours ago, maxmore said:

you mean stealing other peoples melodies before their songs come out is his signature style of production? hahahahaahha

i agree

:laughga: he doesn’t tho. 

not preferring a producer is one thing, but fabricating stories is another. They are both good producers. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Mark Ronson :firega:

I’m actually hoping that he would come back to work with Gaga on LG6. They really can experiment fresh new sounds together.

PedrinniSan

RedOne only knows to make radio hits.

DJWS gave us so many different masterpieces like Government Hooker, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams & Bloody Mary

I'm staying with Chicago's Daddy. :trollga:

Archived