💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DJWS is better than Redone

Quark

Featured Posts

ReallyVenus

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga, I think she's a really interesting artist.:lolly:

Who stepped on my taco?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychicGuru

I think they’re both very talented and present high quality + very different things to the table. My taste is more DJWS recently, but i have a soft spot for RedOne.

Gaga's #1 fan

ordinarynam1310

Both has their low and high. 

DJWS literally produced the most generic song in Gaga's discography which is The Cure, but the instrumental he made for the tour interludes or the intros are really good. 

But at this point of her career, I want Gaga to collab with various producers for a project instead of sticking to a main one

BabylonHooker

I have to disagree :trollga: Who made Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro.... ? Who helped her succeed in the first place ? DJWS ? :ladyhaha: Overrated much :reductive:
tenor.gif?itemid=3548946

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

TheSlash
6 hours ago, Enzo said:

Even Zedd

:triggered: 

OT: I think the same. Even tho RedOne produced her biggest hits, they sound very similar at the end of the day :interestinga:. Take BR and Judas for example. Already back then everyone said they sound similar :lana:

Spoiler

Well, you can pronounce his name re-done, so.... :reductive: :stalkga:

That doesn't mean I don't like his music, I really enjoy listening to it :kara:

Ew, David!

aaronyoji

the op does have a point. 

dj white shadow can make a great song with gaga regardless of the sub genre/era she's in. 

where as redone was only able to sustain gaga in her early stages of career. 

don't get me wrong, judas is easily one of gaga best songs, but its great because A: its self referential, so its tongue in cheek, and B: cuz gaga is creative and pushes her team. 

Tss, nope, many good production of DJWS are rework of production made by Gaga,and DJ Snake...And i m sorry but RedOne is the best, goodbye !

Laceface

RedOne is much better for me.. he might suck on his own and with other artists but with Gaga he is fire. You only have to compare their work, DJWS is rarely the lone producer. 

Archived