Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best years for pop in the last 10 years?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

The years before Will.I.Am, Gueta and many other producers totally destroyed the music.. with a lot of autotune, stupid lyrics and generic productions..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

2008, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2016 for obvious reasons :whitney:

I second this

signing out

Tom Nook

2009 to 2011

tumblr_npbtiw1u4n1slldkto5_500.gif

Gaga, Britney, Katy, Rihanna, Kesha, Nicki, all slaying 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

2008-2013  was great, 2015 and 2016 were cute 

2016???:neyde:

the trashsmokers, drake and justin bieber lmaoooooooo

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

i'm not ashamed of it :shrug:

i enjoy pop radio, it's fun, besides from it i do listen to my own music and different things i like, but yeah i do like drake and some Bieber songs.

Sometimes people just wanna hate on what's trending because it seems like its the new thing to have a cool music taste, bash everyone else for liking what's trending, and sometimes for no apparent reason.

I can assure you that back in 2010, when we thought pop music was AMAZING, they were also people complaining about how generic, boring, lame, all the same, etc, it was. It will always happen. 

Edit: Although hits can be insignificant and generic, i like how music shapes the year and how each year has a different sound, wether its good or bad.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

don't pretend as if there wasn't any popular artist in the same caliber for decades. the pretentiousness is unreal :sweat: 

2009 to 2014 were great, 2015 was fairly disappointing compare tour the previous years, 2016 was a lot better and 2017 was alright 😂

26 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i'm not ashamed of it :shrug:

i enjoy pop radio, it's fun, besides from it i do listen to my own music and different things i like, but yeah i do like drake and some Bieber songs.

Sometimes people just wanna hate on what's trending because it seems like its the new thing to have a cool music taste, bash everyone else for liking what's trending, and sometimes for no apparent reason.

I can assure you that back in 2010, when we thought pop music was AMAZING, they were also people complaining about how generic, boring, lame, all the same, etc, it was. It will always happen. 

Edit: Although hits can be insignificant and generic, i like how music shapes the year and how each year has a different sound, wether its good or bad.

I gave the LOve thing but i came back to give you the Thankx thingy as well. Good job

Archived