💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Beauty Evolution-Refinery 29

Brolysskins

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

Hello whats good ;), just saw this on Youtube and thought i'd share since I haven't seen it posted yet. The girl in the video kinda looks like gaga too, I thought they did a good job.

EDIT: In their 2017 Grammy's look, i'm sure they meant "2017" but wrote 2010. 

34 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

EDIT: Their "2010 Grammy's look", i'm sure they meant "2017" but k.

But the picture is of her at the Grammys in 2010? And they used the same wig and makeup in her look. :oprah:

Brolysskins
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

But the picture is of her at the Grammys in 2010? And they used the same wig and makeup in her look. :oprah:

I meant their (no quotes) 2017 Grammy's look, they showed a picture of the 2017 Grammy's look but they wrote 2010 Grammy's. 

Yeah, the Fame one is the best, but I don’t think she looks anything like Gaga. Still cool tho, thanks for sharing 

Brolysskins
29 minutes ago, mamo said:

I just wasted 4 minutes of my life. 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF.gi

I'm sorry, I forgot where I tagged you and forced to you come watch the video  giphy.gif

1 hour ago, mamo said:

I just wasted 4 minutes of my life. 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF.gi

Could’ve skipped through to just the looks lol I did that

14 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I'm sorry, I forgot where I tagged you and forced to you come watch the video  giphy.gif

lmao I didn't mean this thread was a waste - I meant the video refinery29 posted was poorly executed imo.

Apologies if my response came off rude/blunt, it wasn't directed to you at all! 

giphy.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Brolysskins
3 hours ago, mamo said:

lmao I didn't mean this thread was a waste - I meant the video refinery29 posted was poorly executed imo.

Apologies if my response came off rude/blunt, it wasn't directed to you at all! 

giphy.gif

True tho lol it's all good *Hugs* They should've done more looks. (I was just excited to post something in a while ) giphy.gif

freebit

It surprises me that her The Fame-era look was relatively simple - it was mostly just huge lashes and blonde hair making that big iconic impact. 

The second look was on point. The 2017 Grammy's look was a cute try, but seemed harder for them to recreate. Sarah Tanno outdid herself with that one.

Anyway, this reminds me of how fun it must be for her to serve these looks. 

Archived