NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

easy, 400 million more bots watched the other one

558x526.png.25149edd0793412c9bbdffee9d3cccfb.largefixedT

It's been knew that Katy buys views so :madge:

angels forever, forever angels

Mirrion Rizzons

what terrifies me is that you belong with me or hot n cold might beat gaga at first video of the 2000's to reach 1B :(((((

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

what terrifies me is that you belong with me or hot n cold might beat gaga at first video of the 2000's to reach 1B :(((((

I don't think so.. I mean You Belong With Me is only 807M (I'm gonna stop to listen to it ahah) and hot n cold not even 800M... Bad Romance has already 902M... we're on the right track

2 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

Start streaming hunties. :triggered:

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I don't think so.. I mean You Belong With Me is only 807M (I'm gonna stop to listen to it ahah) and hot n cold not even 800M... Bad Romance has already 902M... we're on the right track

but i think they both get more daily views than BR, and hot n cold's views always fluctuate so it could suddenly boost like crazy, also it's turning 10 this year so people will come back to listen to it

SlaeUrAnus
39 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

teenage dream has two versions + the audio version. Also it's from 2010 and videos then didn't get many views compared to today as yt has grown a lot and internet is better nowadays. If you want scandalous look at

roar - 2.2B

applause - 306M :selena:

I remember us back in Aug 2013 having YouTube on loop to try and beat Roar :selena:

In my messy era.

StrawberryBlond

Dua Lipa's New Rules (1 billion) vs. all her other videos (second highest viewed video is 174 million views). A sign she probably will be a one hit wonder.

Meghan Trainor's Better When I'm Dancin' (229 million views) vs. Dear Future Husband, Me Too,  Like I'm Gonna Lose You and NO, which are all multi platinum, have gone top 20 or higher and yet are all in the 400 million view bracket. Better When I'm Dancin' didn't even chart and just has 1 million sales.

Ellie Goulding's Anything Could Happen (76 million views) vs. On My Mind (239 million views). Anything Could Happen was a huge hit in the UK and was being played everywhere whereas On My Mind was forgotten about in like, a month and wasn't massively endorsed by radio or anything. Anything Could Happen has also been out for over 5 years and On My Mind has been out for just 2 years.

Zayn's Pillowtalk (792 million) vs. Dusk Till Dawn (800 million). Pillowtalk was massive and went #1 all over the world, it's Zayn's biggest ever hit. Yet, his new song, which is only a few months old, has not charted or sold anywhere near as well, has somehow overtaken it in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Its not even been promoted. I'm seriously wondering if views have been manipulated here because those figures do not hold up to reality.

Shakira's new work vs. her old work. I don't get why she gets crazy views now when she didn't get this level of interest in the past. I know, her Latin American fanbase is huge and loyal but why weren't they this into songs from her previous albums? And it beats me why that World Cup song is still being played like crazy.

Rihanna's Man Down (550 million) vs. S&M (97 million). Even taking in that S&M has been age restricted, that's no excuse. Bitch Better Have My Money is also age restricted and its achieved over 123 million views in 2.5 years and Needed Me is also age restricted and has got over 169 million views in less than 2 years. S&M is undoubtedly one of Rihanna's biggest, most signature hits whereas Man Down wasn't even promoted and didn't chart well at all. Even its video isn't amazingly re-watchable or anything. Man Down is Rihanna's 7th most viewed video of all time. There's something very wrong here.

Archived